Console overwatch needs love

Calling you what you are and pointing out the fact blizzard doesn’t care for you, isn’t belitting you kid.

it’s just saying it how it is

The only spam is this entire topic

Nothing to apologise for, the only thing sad is you

Nice try there bud, no one in here agrees with your opinion. You “low rank” player, as you belittle people with.

~You mean irrelevant conscrubs and some random nobody aka you. Nobody cares kid, hush now.

As mentioned before, I get rank for cp, that’s it. I don’t care about rank, so nice try bronze nobody.

So you are now calling the 3700 pc player bronze :joy::joy::joy::joy: you are too funny. Also someone needs to teach you english as you clearly dont know the definition of certain words.

The conscrub still here speaking? Whats funny is you think you matter, to the real playerbase (pc) or to blizzard.

psst you don’t.

you need to learn english so you can learn proper comprehension of your position and of context kid

You’re irrelevant

Nice trying to sound smart there :joy::joy::joy:

Uses the “irrelevant” argument yet keeps come back trying to find relevance with their own irrelevant posts like it means something. It’s going off-topic, it’s discrimation (against non English speakers, it is an EU forum) and the personal attacks really are kinda sad. Definitely some broken forum rules right there.

On topic however, console users do need some love because regardless of whether it’s a peasant market (or whatever term people want to use) it still brings players and money to Blizz.

1 Like

okay. mister low rank nobody, at least i got top 500 seasons and multiple accounts in 4300 to my name, but sure. Let us all just act like you are somebody, you are the biggest nobody here HAHAHAHAHA.

At least he gets the forum post more visability bringing people with a brain like yourself

This post can get all the attention you’d ever want. Blizzard still won’t care because you’re irrelevant console nobodies.

@Kurando the argument is irrelevant, and it really doesn’t matter what you think, and it’s hilarious that you think there’s some form of discrimination against non-eu speakers, jesus christ you’re definitely special.
Calling people what they are is certainly not a personal attack, grow up already.

Console deserves all the love it gets. none

@darkwaver have I hit a nerve here? Somebody is certainly getting salty. Maybe because you bought your way out of bronze? Did it cost a lot or was it expensive? You’re a bronze nobody kid, better get used to it

If it doesn’t matter what I think then why are you replying to me? I mean seriously if you do not care you wouldn’t be here trying to justify every single thing you post with irrelevant arguments. It was also discrimination as you are judging someone based on their language capacity (that they should learn it better because you think you are superior) not to mention you have used insults several times throughout the thread. You saying grow up, trash, bronze scrub, nobodies etc, it’s really quite sad. I imagine you normally have attention problems outside of here so you use the forums to give a sense that you are somebody when you’re actually not. Do you need a hug, is that what you need? Aww :smiley:

Nice try kid but no, I leave the irrelevant arguments to you and the rest of the conscrubs.

Yes, it doesn’t matter what you think, but it appears nobody has pointed this out to you, so somebody has to take on that job unfortunately.

What’s sad is not only does this topic exist, but people like you are replying in it thinking it or you matter.

Calling people what they are, is not an insult. Do you know the difference? Apparently not.

You and many others here do not matter, you’re irrelevant and it’s high time you realised that. It’s cute that you think you do, it’s cute you think by saying anything that you’re important.

you’re not

You should also learn what discrimination actually is kid.

If calling people what they are is not an insult then the statemen you skynet are an autistic child who’s parents dont love him is fine

No boy, the difference there is that is what you think, and you’ve been salty, crying and raging since you first got called out in this thread therefore is an insult, enjoy the flagging.

it only took you what, 2-3 days to come up with that. Is somebody enjoying suspension time i wonder?

Nope suspended lol what for giving as good as i get. Also i like the fact that what you say is gospel yet for everyone else its an opinion i seriously have to know are you like 15 or just one of the dumbest people on the planet.

Suspended for all of the raging and trolling perhaps?
quite a few times there’s been a 2 day gap now hmmmmm

when your opinion is full of rage and tears then yes it works like that.

you’re on console so i leave the age range of 5-15 to you kid

Rage and trolling lol all that ive done is laugh at you also this is my forum post so how am i trolling you utter goon.

Btw you are not that important that i feel the need to constantly reply to you your not my girlfiend your some nobody.

You’ve been salty ever since I pointed out the fact you’re nothing to Blizzard. You don’t matter, nobody in console does. You’re desperately trying to do anything that might vaguely annoy me, which is just funny to me.

So you got suspended for raging, good to know. How easy it is to get you that mad.