Console overwatch needs love

You misspelt your own name. Nice attempt but you need to try much harder to troll boy. But you are a console scrub, it’s impressive you can spe…

Oh wait no, i’m mistaken. You have issues spelling too.

Ye you are right they must have gone through a lot having to raise this 2 iq dumbass also nice putting us in our place you utter goon im higher ranked on pc than you ffs

2 Likes

I tottally agree with the limitation on Genji, we need at least a separate sensitivity when using dragon blade

1 Like

Yeah, you are still going alt account kid. Whats the matter, your main get banned?

you can rage all you want, i’l sit back with popcorn knowing you and the rest of your console peasant brethren can’t handle being put in your place. It’s gotten to you so badly you have to rage and cry this hard.

you’re done? I doubt it. You’ll keep replying because your frail ego has to reply.

Higher rank? You’re a bronze console kid. If you have a higher pc rank than that, you obviously paid somebody to do it.

Yep this would be great for console

Also skynet you are truely hilrious. This console scrub is better than you so guess what the hardwear you have doesnt determine your skill stay plat bud.

Please kid, you might think you’re better, but you’re just a bronze console kid. The fact you get so salty and raging about it, shows the point hits home

stay bronze kid, stay bronze.

Well im diamond on pc unlike you :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You’re bronze. Being boosted into a rank you don’t belong in, doesn’t make you that rank kid

Sure plattrash :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Certainly is bronze console trash.

took you 2 days to come up with that huh, must’ve been busy raging and/or crying the rest of the time.

silly console kid

Big words for someone lower rank than me on pc

You’re bronze remember? It doesn’t get any lower.

it’s funny considering all you bronze conscum care about your ranks despite not being able to do anything, yet i do comp for points, so i don’t care where i end up.

so i know it makes you rage whereas i just find this funny.

stay bronze kid

Ahhh look at this low rank scrub giving a crap about comp points for his gold guns you are the epitemy of a low rank goon

I mean, getting those extended nobs on your controller (controller freaks, isn´t that the name ?) and a higher sense should instantly allow for 2 different ways of using the controllers increasing accel.

Yeah, look at you, low rank console scrub. rage harder.

Look at you caring about where you go, even though it’s always bronze. here’s a tip:

nobody cares about console

Ye thats the issue they give you greater controll over each zone of the controller stick allowing you to be comfortable on higher sense. The problem is even at the current max sense with 0 smoothing it is still pretty slow and the lack of smoothing makes aiming very difficult.

Ps plat pc crybaby i cant be arsed to respond to you any more as you are beginning to bore me with your identical replies but feel free to keep spreading your autism getting this thread more visibility we console players really appriciate it :heart:

I sincerely apologise for this “Pc gamer”, i think by now most of the community would denounce his part in the pc gaming culture. His opinion and demeanor is just sad.

Yep every platform has these people that feel the need to belittle others to make themself feel better its kinda sad haha

On a good side, his spamming makes this topic stay trending.