Constant crashing when entering a game

since the archives update yesterday, i have been crashing whenever a game actually starts. haven’t been able to play any of the archives, and i get kicked out of competitive and quick matches.
i don’t crash when in skirmish, but after i exit skirmish and enter a game, i crash whenever the game actually starts (like as soon as the attackers are released from spawn) every time. i never crashed at all prior to the update.
i have updated my drivers, scanned and repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled, to no avail.

3 Likes

Hello Murray,

Please check the additional steps here especially the Overlay section.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

i have done the additional steps and havent had any overlay programs on (except nvidia shield, which i have since disabled) but am still crashing to desktop. this has only happened since the update.

3 Likes

Same problem here, only since the update, noticed a lot of other people dropping out too, its at the point of being a blizzard issue now so please don’t fob it off on the users setup.

1 Like

many having the same issue

Noticed specifically when in game its when the doors open, just had 3 drop from the same game including myself, in Archives its after about 30 seconds

the past two matches i’ve had have had at least half the people including myself DC’d and disconnected from the servers. It must be a server side issue

Yes ofcourse it is blizzards own server issues but do you ever see them admitting it or apologizing? NEVER.
They only blame on us and our side, never taking responsibility. Shame on you Blizzard.

2 Likes

still crashing after the next update

My little brother is having the same issue too.
Every time he joins a comp game and the doors open the game just crashes, he gets mad of course and cant get back.

I hope you guys can fix this problem because boy you got a good game.