Crossplay in Quick play! unfair for PC

As PC player and playing with mouse and keyboard when I queue in quick play I always get players from crossplay (console with controller) and they have Aim Assist which mean technical Advantage, when I see the replay of their kills I see how they track like they are using a mod but they are not that makes the game unwinnable at all, why do Blizzard ruin the game for PC players because Console wanna play crossplay, even if it’s quick play I want to have fun and win or at least improve, but even if you are good they beat you with aim assist easily, At least make an option for us PC pool players to turn of crossplay. or remove Aim Assist when it’s crossplay, blizzard only want to make money with battlepasses but they aren’t solving critical problems, this is only one of many.

One of the worst game companies I face in my entire gaming experience is Blizzard.

1 Like

Aim Assist has only been enabled since 1-2 months in crossplay and to be honest I don’t think it’s that much of a problem. A controller is still very inferior to mouse and keyboard, even with aim assist enabled. In fact, because of that I usually dislike it when I have controller players on my own team in Quick Play.

They can handle it much better by making cross play lobbies like apex legends has .where only cross play teams match up or they can take paladins route by making keyboard and controller lobbies irrespective of platforms .

1 Like

I was an Experienced Controller Player, and I switched to a mouse and keyboard. as my mouse is not Logi Tech or another advance mouse sensor, I see the replay of people against me their and Aim tracking is like a bot or mod more way better than me with mouse and keyboard even if I have playing a lot and doing aim training its hard to track accurately with mouse and keybord, have you ever tried controller or playing it for a month or so you can with aim assist beat all average Mouse and Keyboard. only advanced mouse and keyboard can beat you.

the problem is not with the skill you should understand that they have a technical advantage not what skill you have they have AIM ASSIST even if I’m not a pro mouse and keyboard they have aim advantage if they are average players they beat you easily.

OW has the worst AA among other shooters, it cause absolute zero advantage with kbm. Blizzard needs to rework it from the ground with CoD devs to make it actually competitive with kbm.
Also, console OW hasn’t fov settings (it’s about 80), so if the console players are killing you the problem is in you

I’m on PC,i dont really bother bout aim assist.You really wanna kill fast? Aim a headshots.I hit afew instakill using kiriko.She only using a kunai & i only aim at the head.Hey,it works.Try’em,just remind yourself before the game start ":slight_smile:

Im playing at 80 fov it’s a resolution scale thing for me, and no the problem is not from me they have technical advantage. but ppl like you don’t understand that. because you only play in PC I guess.

Shall PC players have all the advantages?

Yes.

All things being equal, anything that requires higher movement skills like OW, PC players should always have the (potential) upper hand.

1 Like

And HOW is this fair?

Who said anything about fair?

If you choose to use what is an inferior option for movement based games, you should be at a disadvantage.

Personally. Mouse and keyboard should be fully native on console too, then just match on input method… But if they want to persist with mixed lobbies in cross play, then it shouldn’t be “equal”.

Uh huh…
What’s the weather like on that high horse?

I game on both. No high horse, just a logical process.

Uh huh…
Sure…
Blizzard I don’t have more to say here stop making me type an essay for answering something that can summed up in a singe word.

Don’t reply then…

But the game should be the same for all. The input method is your choice, but you shouldn’t be given help from the game (or pegged back) because of that choice.

1 Like

Anyone else want to chime in?

Chime to what ? You got your answer that mouse and keyboard will always be superior to controller especially in fps games .

I thought this was more about being against evening the odds but whatever…
I’m just happy I have other games to fall back since all there is to OW now is PVP and people take it way to seriously to me.

I’m seeing the opposite. OW2 has become a lot more casual than OW1.

Which I think is good, as I agree. Taking it too seriously is bad for everyone.

I mentioned in another long winded post but the TLDR is some kind of single player or something that can be soloed PVE mission can allow players who just want to play with the characters a place to do that, since OW2 PVE could cost 70$ I want to tell the devs heck even the CEOs what I’m willing to open my wallet for.
I really want OW2 to be fun for everyone who wants in.