Here’s a suggestion.
Get rid of the ‘smart’ replacements for ‘gg ez’.
It’s funny for lower levels, but after 500+ levels of seeing this, you know what it is and you know it’s toxic/spam.
Other games actually have an auto-delete function on their chats when an ‘unwelcome’ word or phrase is use.
So, instead of letting people spam the chat with the replacements for ‘gg ez’, how about just setting up an auto-delete? I do not want to see responses of ‘report them for spam/abusive chat’ because I do and yet nothing has been done with this ‘transmogrification filter’.
- Remove the ‘gg ez’ replacements
- Add an auto-delete to stop the ‘gg ez’ (or similar) going through.
- Have the chat warn the offending player.
- Mute the player from the chat for the entirety of the match if they continue to try and use it.
- If they continue to try and transgress, suspend them.