Fix this right now

Remember what I said about correcting people and they being little so and so’s because they can’t handle being wrong lol.

You just doubled your nonsense count in 1 go.

Sounds very much like you tbh.

Stop spam posting, I’ve corrected you, move on.

Likewise… The classic Nightwing last word spam. Enjoy having it.

I don’t know who Nightwing is, as you are fully aware. But thanks. Enjoy your silver games.

Man, you need to get your stories straight. Looking a bit silly there.

“WhOs NiGhTwInG”

Story?
Was all explained at the time. You are just hand picking irrelevant information to try make yourself seem right.

That really isn’t the only thing.

1 Like

Yep, not by a long shot.

There are plenty of other issues but that is the only mad, ridiculous one.

Other things like shop prices and stuff are bad, but don’t actually impact anything game related, so you can just ignore them.

Sorry Rodimus, the whole thing is a total mess. You only need to take a look at the plethora of extensive Youtube videos systematically tearing it apart, the vast majority of which start “I so wanted to be wrong about this” or “I reallllly wanted this game to succeed” now that whatever they did to filter them out isn’t working any more.

Not saying it can’t be fixed or that they wouldn’t have switched off the lights if they couldn’t have fixed the revenue issue (not that it’s fixed), but it can only be fixed if the team is competent and effective, so far (since many key figures left) all that’s been proven is that they can break and remove things effectively.

There’s only so many core people you can remove from an endeavour before you lose the essence of what it took to get it done and the motivation of the people around them. While I take no pleasure in saying it, whether it be corporate interference, design by committee, COVID-19, or whatever… things are not well.

Honestly though, all of us want them to succeed and we know it’s tough, but we can’t very well do it for them.

2 Likes

This is a big over exaggeration. Most of those YouTube videos are “I reallllly wanted this game to succeed, but the charged me $20 for a skin"… like so what. Yeah, that is too expensive, so don’t buy it and get on with your day. That isn’t stopping the game. Or there is a hero in the BP… Yeah, that could be a lower level, but it really doesn’t matter.

Seen some talking about ranking issues, literally none of them are actually well informed and are mostly misleading. Visual representation of ranks, bad… Actual system is fine. If you think OW1 SR was “better”, good. This is exactly the same with a difference cosmetic, but the emphasis on you earning the rank you think you should be at.

having skins be a core part of the game actually breaks up the dynamic there was in the game

I can’t tbf. Watched England last night, stadium was a library and the match was so boring I damn near fell asleep and I’m someone who watches club football every game for my local team.

why do i have to deal with players saying no ones hitting shots and so on complaining about other players when they cant even deal 10% of the damage that the teammates has. and other that go and try to get one mass reported when they get called out on their bs

It’s not that big an over exaggeration, the posts I refer to really are like that and there are plenty pleeeenty of them, but sure I accept this is a sample from among lots of reviews and yes people have given it the benefit of the doubt, or breathing space or have said they wished it well. Doesn’t change the fact that collected user reviews on the usual sites are (ironically) 1.2 and that this is for a reason - and yes, it could be that people who loved it could and should have posted high reviews to bring that value up, but they didn’t and haven’t.

1 Like

But dude… yes, yes, the “game” was dull,… seriously, who cares about the game, really?.. Now, on to more important things - question is, how was "The Message"™, we did a fabulous job right? Ah, good to hear. How about the half time ads? Nice. Ah the stock price is up, total success.

…also, you should not be doing social things like that now, please stick to TikTok videos.

1 Like

nothing in here is relevant at all, this game is broken beyond belief and is ridden with bad entities. and nothing is fun anymore thanks to blizz

2 Likes

Okay you made your point, but this stuff takes time, I’m sorry Tinkerbell can’t wave her magic wand and fix the game for you, but hey! Why not take a break from the game and play some other games, as much of a Mei fan that I admittedly am I can tell you Overwatch 2 possibly fifth in my list of most played game, in fact I kinda do like maybe 2 or 4 matches like maybe once a week, I tend to play when the mood strikes me, I would play more if I can play something other than the chaotic PVP, sometimes I just want to shoot some talon bots.