Hanzo and Widowmaker are still OP

So from the beginning Hanzo en Widowmaker are overpowered.
blizzard already admitted that, but are not going to change it.
why are they OP?
their hitbox is huge they keep killing people without even hitting them.
and one thing truly is OP the onehit killshot. it doesn’t require skill. because of the huge hitbox.

so Hanzo and Widowmaker have onehit killshot. why doesn’t ashe have that. if you stand right behind a hanzo or widowmaker with ashe and shoot them in the head they are not dead. but if you see what kind of gun Ashe has. they should not only be dead, their heads should have been blown off. i know that is not going too happen and it doesn’t have too. but the onehit killshots has to be removed. i tried Widowmaker myself too see how they play if it requires skill or not. but i actually got many killshots.

on reddit i saw that some one was going too report both widow and hanzo as cheating for beeing OP and ingame i have noticed it too.
truly that wouldn’t be fair too the players who play these heroes. but they do play them because they are OP, so is it fair too report them?

i honestly believe those players should not get in trouble for playing OP heroes because the Blizzard are the once too blame. but if this is what it takes to nerf them it is oke i think.

what are your thought?

5 Likes

63 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hmmm… The Sniper Issue

Hello everyone,

since there are so many topics about Hanzo and Widowmaker, i merged this topic with another one here: Hmmm… The Sniper Issue

Please keep the feedback coming. :slight_smile:

Mfg

Gzanttor