Hanzo need a buff

Hello, i have played overwatch since overwatch 1 and i hve been playing alot of hanzo and in my meaning he has gotten bad, I think he need to Get a buff so he can one shot poeple in head shot. And tracer’s damage is to much she hits to hard, and Sombra too. Just a info to make the game better for some people.

3 Likes

no hanz dont need a buff

2 Likes

100% agree. Hanzo has been overpowered since the beginning. He doesn’t need a buff.

are you guys for real? Hanzo is lame compared to most new heroes with s9 patch. He needs his one shot headshot back

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. He’s a one trickster hero, a very strong one at that.

Yeah. He kind of does nothing great, and just has the spam potential.

Season 9 patch has moved along way from that now.

1 Like

I also think Hanzo is doing really bad at the moment with all the port and transport heroes in the game + the oneshot is gone for most characters which often means death for you…

Nerf sombra or buff hanzo.

The instant death by sombra with virus cannot be justified while she stays in stealth on the time.

Ive been playing hanzo for a very long time and to die so easily against sombra in team fights is completely unfair.

No counters against sombra whatsoever.

She definitely needs nerfing. But I wouldn’t say there are no counters.

If she’s playing the flanking Sombra harassing the back line. She’ll be getting less value anyways, depending on comps being played.

If she’s doing that. Play AoE healing, like Lucio Moira and play tighter together.

there are no counters. everything is group phased. you either win the group fight or you dont.

Which is exactly how a team game should function surely. The skill and counter is working together better than your opponents.

Sombra does need pretty big nerfs, but then I am a Ball main. So I am a little biased when I see the enemy swap after 1 fight.

I actually want to know your answers when you try to counter sombra as DD.

Considering you yourself said she could be countered.

Without forcing support and tank to switch as well ofcourse.

DD? as in DPS?

I don’t really play DPS, but I guess, quick one would be to go Torb or Tracer. Torb or obvious turret annoyance, Tracer to just track her and pounce when we reveals her self.

Mei or Reaper are good options too.

DD = Direct damage, so yes.

You don’t play DPS, so how would you know what’s good against Sombra.

Ok but everything you just called can be hacked.

Reaper especially is very based on his abilities so i dont get these choices you just answered with.

Torbjorn turret can get hacked or destroyed easily by group fights.

Torbjorn uses his E to not be a potential victim of sombra. I mean thats true but doesnt save his support or tank from becoming a victim of 4v5 matches.

Same thing with mei. All you do is protect yourself for a limited amount of time to not get caught by sombra yourself. That doesnt mean however that you can counter sombra. I just means you survive a little bit longer against her group fights.

Tracer can get hacked as well. And dies very easily.

Everyone can be hacked… If your reactions are too slow, you’re stuffed either way.

If you hear the hack starting all you have to do is apply 1 damage and it stops.

You seem to only be looking at it as the Sombra will always out play you. If that’s happening. Play closer to those in your team that can help you. No comms required. You can bait the hack out, and your team and kill her.

Exactly my point that sombra cant be countered when picking a DD hero.

If relying on your team is the only way to counter a sombra than you expect your team to react a certain which clearly never happens.

But i grow tired of having these one dimensional conversations with you.

Same person?

Sombra can be easily out played by DPS heroes. You just have to play better than her.

There’s a reason tracers will spay locations. They’re hoping to clip her. Once they find her, she’s done. Sombra has to run away.

Soldier can do the same. As can reaper.

But if you can’t engage in some team work, it will be harder. No one should be directly responsible for a 1v1 counter. And if you can’t get help, play closer.

You made it one dimensional when you decided no one could do anything against a Sombra. You asked, I answered. Can’t do much more.

1 Like

Its one dimensional because you honestly believe that everything goes according to your plan in every match against sombra.

Even though i told you that its not the case.

You can believe what you want ofcourse. Im done talking on this forum or the people that support you in the shadows that report because their feelings get hurt so easily.

Report me again for this. It will be the last.

And youve done the same but the opposite direction.

The answer is in the middle. But ultimately, who ever you pick, you still need to outplay them.

Lol no one “supports me in the shadows”. I just speak my mind. I’m not really bothered if anyone agrees or not.

And as I’ve said many times before, I don’t flag people. We’re allowed to disagree.

But, I saw some people on the US forums talking about a similar subject. The higher ranked players responding were surprised that people don’t spam angles and sightlines when they know a Sombra is in play. At least now, if you tag her, she can’t disappear to the other side of the map.