I can't login to the Overwatch League homepage

This work for me as well, thank you so much!

Iā€™m currently having the same issue (using Chrome on PC), my Blizzard account settings say Iā€™m connected to OWL and I tried going back to the OWL site through the Esports>OWL tab thing, but the page still just refreshes without logging me in. Now that you get tokens from watching the stream, Iā€™d REALLY like to actually be able to get them now, but this problem seems to have not been solved since February.

Tried incognito mode, using a different browser, and clearing and re-enabling permissions. Still not logged in on the website. Clicking my account > login redirects me to the overwatchleague.com website without being logged in and my account > account settings leads to 404 (https://www.overwatchleague.com/en-us/undefined)

Please fix blizzard, it was working fine yesterday.

1 Like

I canā€™t log in too. When I click log in it just reloads the same page without loging me in but when I click Account Settings it brings up my account page, I donā€™t understand, Iā€™m so confusedā€¦

1 Like

I havnā€™t been able to log in all weekend though iā€™ve watch almost every game T_T iā€™m so sad now because I wonā€™t receive the tokens. Iā€™m stll happy to have watched but itā€™s kind of aggrivating.

Iā€™ve tried all the above remidies, and iā€™m on PC chrome. I get a 404 screen when tryign to bypass through the blizzard site.

PLEASE SEND HELP :slight_smile: <3 ā€¦ hope they fix it soon

same here, iā€™m logged into battle.net but canā€™t connect to overwatchleague.com itā€™s like the two arenā€™t connecting with each other. please fix. iā€™ve tried other solution mentioned above but still nothing.

I canā€™t log in too. When I click log in it just reloads the same page without loging me in but when I click Account Settings it brings up my account page i got the first 40 tokens without problem now i have this problem

when i click account setting in overwatch league .com now iā€™m getting ERROR 404 message

worked for me too. ty :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! Iā€™ve been having this problem for a few weeks and this seemed to fix it.

Thank you, worked for me as well. Can you upvote in here? 'cause this is actually working :smiley:

I havenā€™t been able to log on to the overwatch league website, the page just keeps reloading without linking my account even though Iā€™ve watched and it was previously linked .its really frustrating because I love collecting the coins from watching and I feel like I have messed so much, I 've tried multiple times every game I miss is devastating

Hi there, I have tried multiple times to login into my account to collect coins/ watch league play but the page just reloads each time and I am never able to log-in. My roommates computer which is using the exact same browser/ settings as mine works just fine. Very frustrating at the moment.

1 Like

Iā€™m Having the same issues Click the button browser tries connecting to the sign in address, then goes back to the same screen not signed in.
UPDATE
Any one having this issues try this go to battle net
Check your Connections for your Blizzard account, In your account settings menu, go to connections and authorized-applications
Remove anything related to the The Overwatch League page. Then retest logging into the Overwatch League page

3 Likes

Iā€™m still getting this bug, even across multiple different browsers. When can we expect this to be fixed, because i would really like to be getting my OWL tokens?

worked for me. Thank you so much !!! :blush:

I can login normally with Microsoft Edge and Vivaldi, but it is bugged with Firefox which is my main browser. I can type username and password and it doesnā€™t show any errors, but the website is only partially working. I can look at my account settings, but the viewership incentives arenā€™t working.

Go figure the community is a better troubleshooter than Blizzard themselves lol
Cheers to ya man, thanks for the fix

Still not working, tried all fixes in the comments. its now mid august come on blizzard

Youā€™ll experience this persistently if browser addons, your browser itself (e.g. duck duck go / incognito mode) or security software block proper connection.

Do you still get the issue when logging in on the official Overwatch League Blizzard Phone Application (available free from your mobile phoneā€™s store)?