I can't login to the Overwatch League homepage

Not working for me, also tried all fixed in the comments…

Parzival, so to be clear you receive this issue on another browser, and on the Overwatchleage mobile app? If this is the case, please try again after resetting your battle.net password.

I tried every fix and I couldn’t get it to work until I disabled my adblock and it worked.

To anyone who uses firefox, I tried legit everything google and other forums had to offer me and finally managed to fix it. Firefox has that small shield button to the left of the search bar (near the lock icon) which is called something like “tracking protection”. So when I was on owl website I just disabled that shield and refreshed and it logged me in just like that. If only I knew it was that simple. So I think this issue is related to your browser privacy settings, might wanna check em out if you are using any other browser

2 Likes

I can’t login into my account either on your site, trying to watch the grand finals… this really SUCKS

It keeps bringing me back to the home screen, saying match will start in 17 minutes, while it’s been live for over an hour now… all other days it just automatically signed into my account, now it does absolutely NOTHING when i click log in or sign in. this is such bs… now I’m missing out on the last tokens because your crappy site decided to stop working… GREAT

1 Like

+1. When you see 2 checkboxes, you know you’ve done it correctly and you will (finally) appear logged in on the overwatchleague site.

Same problem, i fix it using /installing (new) opera browser

TL;DR: If you are having this issue on Chrome, just try with Edge or Firefox in —>>Private Browsing<<—

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wall of text:
I’m having the same issue. I was using Chrome for today’s live and only after the match ended I noticed I was not logged-in, even if I already did it.

I tried with Chrome on —>>Incognito<<— (to avoid Cookies/Cache issues) and it was impossible to log in.
I gave a try to the suggestion about removing OL from “AUTHORIZED APPLICATIONS” and allow it back, but I was still not able to log in.

What I noticed: (On Chrome)

• if I go to https://www.blizzard.com/, my account appears as loged-in
  • If I go to https://overwatchleague.com, my account is NOT loged-in
    • If I click on Login while on the OL page, the site just “refreshes” without either recognizing the existing session cookie or allowing a new log in to occur.
    • If I click on “Settings” while on the OL page, I get redirected to “overwatchleague dot com/en-us/contenders/undefined” (can’t post more than 2 links…)
  • If I go back to “blizzard dot com” my cookie is recognized successfully and the site recognizes my account, as expected.

The only workaround was to use Edge in Private Browsing…

I’m having the same problem on Firefox and Chrome (Chrome has no extensions or addons running) and with a cleared cache on both. The page just reloads without logging me in.

2 Likes

Problem persists for me even with private browsing. Same issue with the undefined page (Error 404, not found). And I get the same page if I try to open the support page. In Firefox I get a cookie warning in my console for the samesite attribute (__cfduid) and an 404 error for “mlg-player-proxy.js.map” (in Firefox and Chrome) which is probably just something else.

It’s so frustrating that I couldn’t log in either. I just gave up and it’s really driving people (also me) crazy, how Blizzard advertises things and can’t keep promises by simply enabling the login for European Countries. I tried different browsers and nothing worked. Hopefully this get’s fixed soon and people will be at least allowed to purchase the things, they missed because of this problem.

Same here, I’ve had it since years. Today, nothing changed : I still have the bug.

Hi ! Same problem. Always been on my account, no matter which computer or browser I use. It works on Blizzard website but not Overwatch League… even if I already Logged In in Blizzard.

Hey, same issue on my end. my url changes for a brief moment to Home | The Overwatch League

Microsft Edge in Private window and non private window both with no addons running: No dice

Google Chrome in and out of private browsing with no addons running: No dice.

Mozilla Firefox with and without adblocking addons: No dice

The only thing I can see is wrong is the URL is the same as Rosa posted.

I want to get the points for my Grey Mercy skin. What the heck is going on. With or without adblocking addons to any browser it seems nothing works.

Microsft Edge in Private window and non private window both with no addons running: No dice

Google Chrome in and out of private browsing with no addons running: No dice.

Mozilla Firefox with and without adblocking addons: No dice

The only thing I can see is wrong is the URL is this:

I have also tried unlinking my OWL connection in account settings and logging back in on another browser. No luck there either.

I want to get the points for my Grey Mercy skin. What the heck is going on. With or without adblocking addons to any browser it seems nothing works.

Similar issues with overwatchleague and logins here in Chrome

Somehome, overwatchleague still believes it knows me, although I have deleted all cookies for battlenet, blizzard, overwatchleague and anything else I could associate with Blizzard.

When I now go to the overwatchleague.com Web Site, it shows my BattleTag in the upper right toolbar, but when I click on my name, it gives me

%USER_BATTLETAG%
%USER_BATTLETAG_CODE%
%USER_EMAIL%

on the pop-up menu and when I click “Log Out”, it directs me to

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/LOGOUT_LINK

but shows an error.

This is particularly annoying if you want to disable spoilers, which obviously only works if you’re properly logged in, but I can’t as for whatever funny reason, the Web Site or any JavaScript loaded, believes to remember me

Very late here, but thank you so much! I was using Firefox with no success, but it would work on Chrome and it was driving me up the wall. Thank you kind stranger :slight_smile:

This still isn’t fixed, I still have the EXACT same bug.
Fix your things Blizzard instead of making customer support run consumers through hoops, while the company is maximizing profits from a system that’s “conviniently” bugged.

This is really disappointing Blizzard, it’s been more than a year and litterally nothing has happened… Is this really what the company has become, lazy, uncaring for the community and blinded by profits? Choose your steps with care Blizzard, and do it soon.

Something gotta give…
I see what’s going on… We’re all seeing what’s going on Blizzard…

4 Likes