Is it bannable to leave QP?

I can guarantee you that they do have those voice chat records but because “context doesn’t matter for blzrd” simple phrases like “wtf” or other kind of prophanity will be used to ensure that you are are indeed worthy of 1 month caht ban 1 month game ban or perma ban because that’s part of the coc. (so that makes it legal*?* but not ethical*?*)

It’s true and since we are all here cozy like a happy family I need to say something very important, ready? : NEVER EVER report people for abusive chat, everthing is wrong with that.
You think you do a good thing for the community? no no no the guy will be silenced but he will keep playing comp while silenced (essentially throwing comp games).
“But lelouch this guy just called me a ficcing neigier”
You don’t like what someone is saying?
Let me introduce you mute button this is [insert offended overwatch player].

They don’t track voice chat record, they are people who haven’t used the voice chat yet are punished because of it. Just ask @Bustar He use to rant about how he got that without even using the chat.

That might be true, but you have agreed to following the code of conduct when you clicked “i accept” Arguing about something you agree’d to is relevant here. Might as well beg for improvements like the rest of us.

Yes i know about that, like i said its a well know topic in this community. But the thing about big communities is that everyone has his own opinion in this matters. I do agree with you that people do get punished but yet again they are people who just get away with it and hit insane levels of chat toxicity, I can understand blizzard as well, since when this game was new and you watched a youtube video, seeing someone flame in the chat was a common occurrence and it just made for a bad advertisement about the game and its community.

Yes that a good way to deal with it, unless you are a content creator and you get banned off twitch or demonetize’d on youtube because someone randomly used the N-word in the chat randomly. After that even if you mute him the damage is done. And besides that they are people who are just vulnerable to verbal abuse.

Point is we want real people to review our reports by looking at real information and not just going off blind trust by the reportees.

Im not arguing Im stating.

That would be the best, and maybe it would be possible if they were to give people limited amount of reports so they can review them all like dota 2.

But because they might never do it we have to do our part thats why i said that.

What’s against it?

They do if you ask for apeal. They quoted things said on voice chat so I know.

Jul 8

I’ve personally recommended that at least 100 times by now.

What is this anime thing? could you not send hentai on public forums

edit:
(joke it’s a joke ok)

Its things you can do once you gain level 3 trust on the forums.
THE ULTIMATE FORUM GUIDE (CODES, TRUST LEVELS, FAQ)

Oh look I just recieved my one day suspention we were talking about all this time for leaving quick play games.
Thank you blzrd 10 out of 10 I would recomend to a friend.

I’m pretty sure this is false. The initial banning according to the amount of reports is entirely automated. If you get reported enough, you receive a ban. There is no human on the other side checking what you did, that’s pure fantasy. You can get reported in QP just as well as in comp, as is just imo.

I’d also like to point out that Blizzard code of conduct does not differentiate between game modes. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour regardless whether its in qp or comp.

I am sure massive amount of people have this completely false view of how banning works.

ps. There is also an xp penalty for leaving too many of your games within certain period of time. You receive a warning before that happens.

pps.

Yes, most people don’t care what you do in QP, therefore they dont report you there. Doesn’t mean you cant be reported in there.

Yeah you’re wrong. You can absolutely get banned for all the same reasons in quick play that you can in comp. FACT.

Blizzard has stated on multiple occasions they do not have different criteria for comp vs QP when it comes to reports.

That being said, in my extensive history of reporting throwers, I can say that the only time I receive notifications for when they’ve taken action, is for Abusive Chat.

Uh…

I already said that… It was literary the first sentence and you failed to read it. FACT.

Next time, don’t act so c0cky :wink:

We know that, we know the COC.
I was just pointing out how moronic that sounds. Do you agree with me on that or you also think comp should be a QP+ mode.

Its perfectly fine. Since people don’t take QP seriously there is lower opportunity for you to get reported.

For anyone who thinks he is brave enough to leave a quick play game this is what awaits for you:

That video is amusing, because it looks like it’s the kiddo who reported who get banned for abusive reporting… justice for all :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it is awesome … justice for all :stuck_out_tongue:
ha ha
ha

May I ask you how old you are for bragging to supposedly have gotten someone banned in a video game? Just curious.

You are not making any sense dude, how am I bragging for having whom banned?
I am frankly trying to understand what are you talking about because it looks like you are drunk or something and you are also hostile.
Did I mention I don’t like hostile?

Wrong game for you then maybe? This is a game about killing each other…

You didn’t answer my question probably because you can’t? Maybe because you don’t want to admit you were wrong idk.

I mean what does this show

It’s you saying in chat that someone will get banned soon

Then you reporting someone and then getting banned yourself.

There is literally no point in this video.

1 Like