Is it just me or eu servers around the midle east are really bad lately?

i live in the midle east and i played on eu servers for 5 years and it was perfectly fine with stable 78-100 ping. but in the last 10 months the game suddenly dcs and doesnt lag just completly dc for sometimes just 10 seconds and sometimes it kicks me to the lobby and i have to wait around 20 sec till i can come back. this is not an internet problem i have a few friends that have this issue too and even dc at the same time i do so when were in a stack a few times per game half of the team is afk for around 40 sec which sometimes even heppens to us in last fight which is really frustrating and we lose alot of games because of it and get flamed by our team alot for it. i didnt see alot of people with this problem but i know 5 people that have it and we know its a server problem at blizzard and not our fault or internet. this heppens atleast once in every game and sometimes every minute please fix this blizzard. did anyone have a simmilar problem?

Same thing here. I have “Partner” as my internet provider, and during the game I get kicked out to the main menu and come back after a few seconds, just as you described.

Not sure what to do about it. If you have the same internet provider - perhaps they are the issue and we need to change and move to something else (if possible).

Same issues with partner.

tbh i do have the same internet provider but they arent the problem cause it also heppens to people that arent with them that i know and i hear people normally on discord calls while its heppening so its not the internet provider its servers.

the servers are giving me dcs for around 10 months but i allready posted about this issue you can find my other post for this. but lately it got worse and i get the error “Failed to connect to server” alot with just a loading black screen mid game and then i alt f4 and reenter to fix it usually but sometimes this dosent help too. another problem that popped up recently is ping spikes (its not an internet problem i can hear my friends on discord well meanwhile the spikes).

Hi Yosho,

While I can appreciate it’s a frustrating situation, creating additional threads about the same issue isn’t helpful in addressing it and the most relevant information is already available in this thread:

Also keep in mind that not all online services are equally affected by connection issues. You can read more about this in the sticky thread here:

Please use the existing thread linked above.