Is the pink mercy skin ever coming back?

I never got to get it :confused: btw for all of the people saying its my fault I decided to “quit” but then I came back and I totally regret it :")
Edit: I didn’t expect to get all of these replies ;o;
also why is this posted in the eu I meant to post this in blizzard us wth? no wonder why I didn’t have any data in this account o.o

5 Likes

Hopefully not. I gave money for the exclusive skin, I won’t be happy if everyone gets it.

12 Likes

Yeah! Hopefully they don’t try and raise more money for the BCRF because then you might not feel as special.

I think you’ve got the wrong idea.

28 Likes

:neutral_face:

Ok, that’s enough OW forum for me today.

12 Likes

One can still raise money without that specific skin as a reward.

7 Likes

very this.
If its ever coming back, I want my money back too.

4 Likes

I also hope Pink Mercy makes a 2nd comeback, especially for those who werent in the game when she made the appear.

11 Likes

but it won’t, hope or not, simply because it would be a criminal action.
You can’t sell “exclusive” stuff with “limited one time” sticker on it and then bring it back again later.
Also, furthermore this would harm people’s trust in such “exclusive” promises, which would have negative impact on blizzards future sales on items like that.

9 Likes

I don’t know but it would be also nice to come back with a different skin.
Idc if you can buy both or just the new one.

4 Likes

I can just say that exclusively items should always stay exclusives.
Take the world/server first mounts and achievements in wow, what would you say if you grinded it for 24h to be the first one and then some ppl cry on the forums that they didn’t play back then or simply didn’t have the time.

You’d be very disappointed in blizzard.

Still I’m very excited if blizzard will do something like this again, possibly for a different hero or even better a full set of skins so you can spend money for a good thing and your fav. Hero.
This would be a lot of work for not really money for blizzard, so I’ m more in with the idea of a new skin for 1 hero for a different organization, where the character represents kinda the organization or the point of the action.
Just like pink mercy did

1 Like

Or they can do ANOTHER “pink” skin… have you seen how many female heroes we have ?

And the benefit would be double for them… because people who bought Pink Mercy would also be able to buy that new skin.

Mercy fanboy/girl’s jelly I got a skin for a character I have 2 hours playtime. I prefer to keep them jelly but still support charities with other skin events (please McCree)

3 Likes

I hope not, the charity tested on other species, hidden evil that the skin represents. :kissing_heart:

i think this is the best idea

2 Likes

Don’t think so but I would love to see more limited and exclusive skins like that in the future.

2 Likes

I would like to see pink Mercy available again to purchase. Why does everyone seem to be fixated on the idea that it can ONLY come back in loot boxes/in game “gold.”

I wanted to donate and get the skin, but at the time I had lost my job and didn’t exactly have the money to spare.

6 Likes

To bad Ragtag’s Forum criers is already out. I’d love to hear him doing these greedy people who don’t want Blizzard to raise more money against cancer.

The skin is more important to them than cancer cure lol.

3 Likes

I think it’s selfish most of you saying that you would be annoyed if it came back if more people would buy it for a good cause who cares if it’s exclusive or not it’s for a good cause. Please blizzard do bring it back because even chocolate bars for limited time come back too why not this skin?? Its for cancer after all. :heart::ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Instead of hoping that the skin comes baxk it’s better to believe that they will do something for the males as well. And donate money to them too.

2 Likes

stop asking for pink mercy and blizzard to commit such a blatant fraud returning originally limited items into sale.

2 Likes