Join 8-bit Heroes! šŸ¾

Hiya! I am Meowsiie & I am part of 8-bit Heroes. We started off as a small group of people who always searched to play with like-minded chill people so 8-bit Heroes was born.

8-bit itā€™s a place for easy games, hanging around and just having a laugh. We play mostly QP & Arcade but of course we also have few people who like to challenge the ranks (I got into comp recently sooo top 500 here I comeā€¦not). We have people mostly from EU and play a lot of Overwatch but we are always open to new games and most importantly new people! Join and donā€™t be shy to enter VC!

So are you:

• 18+?
  • Looking for chill, silly games?

Yes? Then join us on: discord.gg/agckcHV

See you there 8-bit!

9 Likes
1 Like

Bump, bump :paw_prints:

1 Like

I love this server! Itā€™s an amazing place to find people of all levels of skill in Overwatch! Thereā€™s almost always somebody online to play with and just chill with.

2 Likes

Awesome server. You can meet a ton of new people here. We are slowly at the point where you can find a group at any time of the day. Also all kind of different skill levels are present so no one feels left out.

1 Like

Gogogogo :smirk_cat:

Still looking for new members! Join up :smiley:

1 Like

The link has expired

1 Like

Come and join us! :paw_prints:

Server is awesome, join us!

1 Like

really good server, with alot of great people, letā€™s go to the server, poggers

1 Like

Heyo! We would still like some new people ^^

Nice people in there! Join in! :space_invader:

1 Like

Hop Hop :paw_prints:

Still looking for new members join up! :smiley:

1 Like

Why would you need to be 18+ to play a game made for 12 and up.

Because while indeed the game is suitable for 12+ our mentality and dynamic is suitable for 18+ :slight_smile:

A bit disappointed by this community. Seems like a tight-knit group plays together and when you ask to play nobody really replies and a bit later that same group is playing again. Best of luck tho

Hey man, sorry to hear you had such a feeling. :disappointed:

Itā€™s true that there are few of us who are closer, but thatā€™s because we play every single day (like literally If i donā€™t play everyday i get withdraw symptoms :grin:) We are on the basis that if there is someone already in the channel - others can just hop in - I know it can be intimidating to just join but itā€™s also hard for us to get to know anyone unless they do join in + no one can get to know us (I am really not that scary as that Maha guy says I SWEAR). Our goal is to have a place for many groups to form up, so sorry you felt you couldnā€™t make one. Wishing you all the best as well!

P.S sorry for the long read :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey guys itā€™s me the scary Maha guy LUL
We still are looking for new people so we can maybe can have 2 full groups playing at the same time. We also restructured our roles a bit and we are trying to encourage the new people to join our group more. Like Meowsiie said we canā€™t get to know you guys if you donā€™t join our games/voice.

We are also planning a 6v6 server comp game this weekend! So if you want to get to know new people join up!

1 Like