Just remove 2-2-2 from comp

I loved 2-2-2, loved the possibilities of it, but it’s just not good for this game. The game is so toxic, it doesn’t matter if there’s 2-2-2, or no role-lock, people still plays dps Moira, Bap, hell even battle Mercy’s are everywhere. Same with tanks, Roadhogs for example standing in the middle of the map feeding the enemy team and trying to get picks, doesn’t even try to hide, because he can heal himself. So people who just want to play some matches have to wait 5-10-15 minutes to get into a team deathmatch. And when you’re finally in a game, someone just leaves and you’re back to watching the searching screen. If you’re support, or dps, you watch the queue screen more than you play. Why don’t you try to do something against this mess?

Oh, and PBSR is so good, the game punishes you for switching to another hero!

5 Likes

you’re absolutely right, I see it same way.

2 Likes

It’s great for the game, toxic DPS players however not so much. The issues aren’t with the system, it’s the players.

You don’t like queues? You have “whilst you wait” or QPC. The whilst you wait feature was literally implemented so that you could do something whilst queuing.

2 Likes

hey skynet, back and posting again?

just like pre-rq, the issue (5 dps etc.) wasn’t the system it’s been the players. See, this argument can be used both ways and is thus void.

2 Likes

I see you still in denial mode?

so now it doesn’t allow 5 DPS and we have long queues, looks like its still a player and system problem. Regardless of how you spin it, it works both ways.

even this works both ways. One man’s defeat is another man’s victory.

2 Likes

Yeah ditch it.
Ruined the game.

4 Likes

I see you still can’t offer any proof whatsoever.

DPS queues are irrelevant, you have ways around it, get over it and deal with it, or in your case, quit and troll the forums until you get banned.

No, it doesn’t work both ways. DPS trolls like you want people to lose so you can meme.

1 Like

No, it saved the game as has been stated before. You have 0 evidence much like kete, ergo irrelevant.

Sorry, what are you prattling on about?

It’s ruined the game for me. Clearly, obviously, I wasn’t speaking for anyone else.

Can I have my own view, or do I need to provide evidence?

5 Likes

what do you need a proof for? For my statements above? Oh right, one needs few brain cells at least to see the obvious; I forgot that you are incapable of comprehending most trivial things, until blizzard puts it out and we got it on a webpage for you to show.

DPS queues are relevant for everyone who stucks in them and isn’t keen about playing deathmatch.

oh yeah skynet, give me more of your empty threats. Few more and your wish will become true, you’re almost there. lmao.

it does. Everytime you lose a match with 5 DPS on your team there are for sure 6 happy people on the opposing side who perhaps have 0 issues with 5 DPS being allowed in that particular moment…

Do you want a proof for winning to be fun? Because thats all you have, a universal response to everything you disagree with yet have no better counter for, which goes hand in hand with impotent threats you love to spew so much.

As long as you’re accepting the fact it’s irrelevant sure.

Not to me, it’s not, matey :smile:

1 Like

I presented tons of it. You use same words, same phrases, you’re doing same mistakes, you format your posts same way and you spew same bs. The evidence is overwhelming, so denial is pointless. You’re even liking your own posts, which is itself hilarious (and in the same time pathetic) stuff to think about XD

but do you have any evidence for this ridiculous claim? Obviously that stuff matters to me, to other people on these forums and for sure people enjoyed OW prior rq as you can see from this forum too at least. So you are obviously wrong on this one.

they aren’t, as otherwise nobody would ever complain about them and blizzard wouldn’t seek a way to fix it, obviously they are relevant to Blizzard and people who stuck in them.

EDIT: Looks like you got busted, how does that ban hammer taste you alluded so much to? pahahahahahaa

2 Likes

Only one here trolling is u, did a hanzo main hurt ur feelings?

1 Like

Nah, u need evidence when commenting on the internet nowadays, randos on a forum are held to higher accountability than most journalist, as it should be

2 Likes

They should remove 2-2-2 from the game honestly it turns quickk play into comp and creates unfair matchmaking for competetive matches.

2 Likes

How is the Matchmaking unfair due to RoleQ?

I feel like everybody is missing the fact that you finally get Supports at your skill level. Nobody will ever hate on me (a dps main) again for being so bad at support after I switched to it. (Almost) never will you be able to tell that you are going to lose in the beginning because you have no or bad tank’s. Never will anybody blame me for instalocking Ashe… (a dps)

3 Likes

lately we get silvers to play with platins etc.
Supposedly due to the role queue and dropping playerbase but since Blizzard keeps their data secret (always have) we can only speculate.

1 Like

Always will be if it’s an opinion not backed by evidence.

~20 characters