Just remove 2-2-2 from comp

Cute, you seem to be under such delusion you think somebodys banned if they don’t reply to you instantly. Maybe one day when you grow up and have adult things to do, like a job, you’ll understand.

Your opinion is the only thing you’ve ever presented ever. Your opinion is neither fact, evidence nor truth. You can’t stand two different people having the same thing to say to you.
The denial on your end is pointless. Skynet once got you banned for a week (quietest week here ever) because he made you rage so hardcore because you weren’t allowed to state your opinion as fact - that was hilarious.

Proof? The stats from those who are pro RQ? The fact that Blizzard has seen net gain in positivity since RQ? You know, actual evidence?
you are a minority without evidence.

DPS queues will always be irrelevant as you have ways around them. you quit the game because you refused to engage. That speaks volumes for itself.

Trolling is for kids like you and kete.

I enjoy facing hanzo mains, I like tbagging when they die from a support.

all right, skynet… You probably just woke up in the morning and deleted 2 of your posts on yourself upon realization what stupid embarassing bs you actually wrote day earlier, didn’t you?

Sounds totally legit. lmao

your peanut balls won’t allow you to concede any missteps your peanut brain fabricated just a day before. Lets see what abysmal sort of no-u response you’ll be able to muster this time.

2 Likes

Again, Marmite. Say it with me now. Marmite.

I’ve not deleted any posts?? Never have a need to, unlike yourself.

I leave the peanuts to you kid, makes sense considering how hard you were celebrating thinking I was gone, only to find out, people have a life.

I do love how you’re now raging hardcore at being outed.

If you make a claim, you provide evidence. No evidence? Irrelevant.

222 is great for the game, you have QPC if you don’t want to play RQ.

RQ has nothing to do with the matchmaker.

deny everything, even if there are quoted parts of it

1 Like

pats head thanks for proving my point.

Okay prove ur claim then

Devs note here feedback has been positive for 222:

Forum poll here - overwhemingly positive for RQ

Two further polls again in favour of RQ

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/d8awe9/role_queue_competitive_survey_results/

this one here from EU, closest it’s ever been but there are a lot of trolls (such as kete) here

Different polls, done by different people, at different times. all in favour of RQ

Because thats how you prove a claim, with evidence.

Not the claim I was talking about, the claim u made about how one can’t make a claim on a forum without proof. Go check the user agreement/forum rules/code of conduct, I’ll wait

I’ll make it easy for you:

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

If you make a claim anywhere, prove it. Since you can’t (and as with others here, refuse to) your claims are just opinions, which are irrelevant.

Not my problem if you don’t like it

opinions aren’t irrelevant. Half of things people say are opinions.
Thats why this forum exists. Thats why you are posting, thats why we are posting.
Stop acting as if you had any authority over other people voices or minds, you simply don’t. Nobody owes you any proof for their opinions, people are free to like or dislike certain things yet you aren’t in a position to invalidate them by any mean, just because they have no link for you to show a “proof”, they do not owe you anything yet still their opinion stands and is valid.

Throw Que has brought more problems than it solved. Throwers, Leavers, Moira DMG dealers, Boosters, Smurfers and Wrong Rankers. OK so what you had an occasional game with 5 dps. But for Flex players like myself, we loved being able to counter pick on any role, or swap with bad DPS, Tanks or Support. Now you have long queue times, waaay more people playing out of role heroes, Tanks that are DPS mains, DPS that are support mains and so on. Not a single part of role queue does ANY good for the game. I wait up to an HOUR in queue just to either have leavers or throwers, or people playing roles they dont belong on. Its a massive throw FEST and has made this game borderline unplayable. Solo queue is a death sentence. For ranks higher than Diamond role queue might of helped or made no change at all. But for lower ranks it made elo hell real. Unless I play Tank or Support, and even then its not always possible to play. I cant flex play, im restricted to one role, theres no way to swap with your team. Its a terrible system that should be reverted. Id take GOATS any day over double shield or bunker or mei reaper comps. At least goats took coordination, these metas are as braindead as they get.

1 Like

Do you really have to wait an hour in the queue? I’ve been playing a lot the past days, and the tank/heal queues were something like 3 minutes, and the DPS queue sits quite constantly at 8-10 minutes.

that significantly depends from the region/timezone where you live and your rank too, if you deviate from the average things start to get grim.

Oh! I’m in the CEST timezone (Central Europe), bronze SR 832. Maybe that gives me an advantage?

actually average player is gold, so no, shouldn’t give you an advantage by rank.

U think a forum thread is philosophical debate… Big oof

lets shove some bananas down his throat, because majority of the people love 'em and thus his opinion on them doesn’t matter XD