Leavers in competitive

Seems like there has been an uptick in leavers today. Has something happened in this new season? Blizzard?

1 Like

Nope. I doubt you’re seeing any increase, probably just the normal amount on average over a period of time.

Thanks for your opinion on this post.

1 Like

Show me the games and I’ll happily be corrected.

Otherwise you’re just spamming almost daily about nothing.

An opinion is still an opinion no matter how unimportant or negative that opinion may be.

So in that regards its always about something, not nothing.

And i rather tell the truth even though its viewed negative to people, then that people positively lie on a daily basis just because of personal gains like for example that the playerbase decreases.

If for example Overwatch cant make money with their game on their own because out of development reasoning alone then they should just borrow money from world of Warcraft who earned millions on a daily basis.

It is greed that has taken its toll on Blizzard.

Greed and creativity.

Personally, I never have an issue with that. The only problem I see is why said negative opinion is either just misinformation, a conspiracy, or outright lies.

To the points you raise. The playerbase is stagnant over the last year. Hasn’t really done anything. Season 9 did see an up tick, but it wasn’t anything beyond old peaks.

As for how much money it makes, we will now never really know. The numbers will be hidden deep in the Microsoft accounts. But if you look at the recent changes to BPs… The reason you take the hero out, is that you don’t need them to be there as an incentive to buy. Which means they are confident sales will stay at a good level, or they are making so much from the shop that it doesn’t matter in the slightest.

What you call greed, lead them to a health share price, good dividends, and then a sale to Microsoft at a massive premium. I don’t think they’ll be bothered.

Usual weekend stuff, notihng to see here folks

You know, just once would i like to go back to my own franchise game that i really enjoyed as a kid but cant because of another rich company took them over…

I could leave this game and be happy without Overwatch if i could just get the rights from that game.

But the cold reality is that money and culture talks.

They talk alot! thus! therefor i am here. Whether thats negative, offensive or reported.

It is what it is.

No. You are just speaking the truth.

Ultimately Blizzard were in it to make money. Microsoft showed up and all the shareholders were happy. Now it is on Microsoft to make the next steps money wise. That seems to be trying to open up all avenues to allow people to play.

Blizzard have all the info if they want to check out my games. Just making them aware.

I shouldn’t be surprised that you think this is a thing.

Based on my experience with QP leaver penalty, they might be turning it off to fix leaver issue in comp mixing with to one in QP ( it was an issue after update)
so people can freely leave in comp also as in QP? I’m not playing comp so dont know about that, but QP definitely