Love Ashe, but remove the mole

It is a beauty mark. What is wrong with people???

1 Like

so now, women can not even have moles to show a perfect skin. Is that pressure we want for women in this society?

3 Likes

We have a multitude of characters in this game. Some with prosthetics, some with protruding stomachs, others with four legs…but a mole - which I feel is more of a beauty mark than a mole - we must remove it immediately!

Honestly, it’s just a minor detail. She doesn’t have much interesting going for her as it is. Her kit is great but her design is cliche (the cowboy style already having been done in game) and her back story is just as boring.

If I had my way, i’d have had a tanned red head with heavy scars and amazing sleeve tattoos - to have a bit of a tougher looking hero since Zarya is the only one who is really a ‘tough’ looking female character.

1 Like

Lol this is the most stupid thread i’ve seen xD waste your energy on something better than complain about a mole.

Some people really have a boring life.

3 Likes

Mate, you do know your famous for all the wrong reasons, Raggtag used this post in his Forum Criers video.

1 Like

I came here just because of Ragg Tagg… :grin:

1 Like

Remove the moles also from the back of pink mercy!
And again, don’t forget about the moles of the sexy roadhog!

First world problems right here… the mole of doom!!!..

On a serious note… like really ? I barely even noticed it and even then so what… again really ?

Mole was added… because otherwise she’d be too way too hot for overwatch… Gotta keep an even playing field.

Sorry if I kinda bump this thread but I have to share this.

There is an actual video mentioning this thread. I just can’t :joy:

2 Likes

your post sounded great with an italian accent

It’s a beauty mark you uncultured swine. I quite like it.

I can’t see any good coming from this thread.

I would rather we let this thread die now. Yes, some Youtuber decided to shine a spot light on this guy for views, but I think he’s taken enough bs now.

As I said in another thread, there’s a difference between us arguing between our selves on the forum and then someone making a big spectacle out of a guy on Youtube and having his army of fans pop in to rub it in even more. You go beyond it being a joke and into the realms of bullying. Time for it to end and if the OP is reading this, I hope you didn’t take any of this c**p too hard. Yea, it’s silly to get upset about a mole, but you don’t deserve this.

1 Like

To be fair, we are on a public forum. Even though we talk in a rather isolated group, that group is still online and everyone can read it at participate how they like. Yes, what the youtuber did is malicious but he has the right to do so. He is allowed to comment on how ridiculous this thread is. To clarify, ragtag didn’t insulted the OP, he was criticizing their thread.

Don’t think that I’m some sort of fanboy. That video just popped up in my recommendation feed and I found it humorous to see this thread on the thumbnail.

The reason why I’m defending him is because I stay true to my beliefs. If I wouldn’t tolerate that guy making fun of other peoples hilarious threads, I shouldn’t tolerate the guy who reads Yahoo questions on how the Luigi board works, youtubers who do the “You laugh You loose” challenge, memes, caricature, satire, etc., too, because they all are fundamentally the same: each of them comment on someone else.

Intolerance on this is something I can’t do, which is why I tolerate people who make fun of other people’s threads.

Naa, don’t try and make out like I’m crushing free speech here… that’s your department, FatBluDragon. I’m merely saying that it would be nice if people let this drop now. Remember, you’re the one who pulls the CoC on people, not me. :yum: I’m not telling people what they can and can’t do.

The Youtuber was toxic because he actively went to lengths to create a spectacle out of this guy and drew his fanboys/girls over here to pick on this guy even more. He can claim that he didn’t know that this would happen, but I would find that difficult to believe. He put on a stupid / mocking voice and helped exaggerate the situation and he should have known what would be the result of that.

I understand that he does this for his toxic coaching thing, but the difference is that those people ask for it, this guy didn’t. If you broadcast someone doing something silly then you are liable for the extra grief that you cause.

So, he is being toxic, which isn’t the end of the world since there are countless toxic people on OW. What makes less sense to me is that he then makes a video complaining about how people in OW are being toxic, so I’m left thinking… uh… you’re adding to it? You’re encouraging it? Then you complain about it? :yum:

But I’ll make it crystal clear for you, I’m not TELLING anyone what they can or can’t do, I’m just saying it’s toxic / scummy and I’d rather they didn’t. Again, there’s a difference between people on here arguing and laughing at each other, but when it’s a collective being drawn towards picking on someone because they made a silly thread, then it’s different. It’s bullying.

Oof, this is going to be fun. Hold on, let me ready myself…

This makes no sense here and you use 2 logical fallacys. First, you are attacking a strawman because my argument was never what was legally allowed or forbidden. My argument is whether or not the action of the person should be tolerated. Given the fact that you were using the ad hominem tu quoque fallacy (weakening the opponent’s argument by calling them out for acting contradictory to their argument) against an argument I never made, this doesn’t make any sense in this discussion.

The OTP and the other player both have no hateful reply. No player went to their accounts to harass them. 2 People replied destructively, not because of Rag Tagg, but because of me, because I was the one who mentioned the video. You better drop that claim before this thread lands on r/quityourbullsh1t, too.

And? Their arguments are still valid. Just because they are toxic themselves, doesn’t mean that they can’t criticize toxicity. You rely on the ad hominem tu quoque fallacy again.

It’s the OTP’s own fault because they agreed on making their opinion public. If you share your opinion on the internet, especially on a discussions forum, you should be ready to be judged or criticized. If you don’t want to be hurt, no matter by reasonable criticism or mocking, then you shouldn’t share your opinion at all. When you write on the forum, you basically say:

Here’s my opinion. Judge me!

After all, this is a discussions forum and you will get confronted by people who disagree with you.

Again, it never happened and I never made that argument. You say “I don’t want that” and I just say “I disagree because…”. Also, Rag Tagg doesn’t get personal. His focus is the comment itself and when he does say something personal, then its a call to action to think twice or to use your brain. He doesn’t go and ask people to hate that OTP. Heck, he never mentions their name and he always refer to them either as “that guy” or as the community itself.

Here’s the thing about that guy and his content: That “Overwatch forum criers” series is talking about the ridiculous threads people make on the forums. The name of those OTPs aren’t necessary so, for the sake of privacy and for preventing drama, Rag Tagg could just blur out the names because they simply aren’t necessary for his content.

please tell me this is a joke

What exactly? The OTP complaining about the mole or Me and others taking discussions way too seriously? :joy:

Both are a joke and genuine at the same time. You can find it as ridiculous as you like but it’s the OTP’s opinion. It’s based on their subjective sense of beauty, which is completely fine.

And I am a dork who has spent over 1500 post discussing useless threads just for sh1ts and giggles. Welp, I’m a glutton for discussions after all…

Yea, I played 3 matches during the time it took you to type all that out. :yum:

Anyway, my reply needs checking… :confused:

The short version is, I got opinions. You got yours. You’re wrong on a bunch of stuff and the cat’s cute.