New Player here!

How about i play the game and you don’t tell me what to do :smiley: Game is good and i enjoy playing it.

4 Likes

Personally I don’t believe OW is a bad game. It has it’s flaws, but all games do. I play it when I’m in the right mood to deal with it’s issues. There’s fun to be had with OW as long as you don’t let the bs get to you, such as quitters, the toxic community, and players that play Mei. When these issues, along with many others start to boil your pee, and they inevitably will, that’s when it’s time to turn it off. That being said, OW can be a great experience when you’re in a good team and working together.

2 Likes

All solid options.

Rein was always a lot of fun, but the amount of spam and ranged damage makes him a bit of a respawn simulator at the moment.

At least with Hog, you don’t have to rely on the resources of your team so much to get the job done.

1 Like

There will always be people like this.

Tell you OW, Blizzard, everything is awful and that you shouldn’t play… yet they will be on playing nearly every day. Or on the forums telling everyone how much they hate it.

3 Likes

There’s always these people in any other game , but still be playing :smiley:

Very true.

These are the people that think OW is somehow more toxic than other games. It isn’t more toxic, it is exactly the same.

Although I have not encountered a single toxic player since I turned all comms off and hid chat lol.

nah, overwatch is pretty bad when it comes to people tilting hard, like i’ve seen similar toxicity in other games sure, but the amount of times it happens is just overall more than any multiplayer game i’ve ever played.

the last 50 games i played had atleast 1 tilted or toxic person in it in each game, i’m not talking about awkward banter, i mean just people being livid or pissed off at life or something.

That’s the same as in every game. OW is no better or worse.

I just had quitters in few matches after we lost one round :smiley: i don’t get it why play if you gonna give up in first round…

Happens.

People think its all lost if you lose a point quickly. Which isn’t often the case.

I’ve lost count of the games where you make mistakes on 1st point and lose quickly, only to hold them for 6 minutes on 2nd and win the game.

1 Like

Don’t play tanks (especially) or support if you want to have fun in the long run.

I’m having more fun playin Support and Tanks than playing Damage :smiley:

2 Likes

… it was the same for us, at the beginning…

Everyone understands fun differently :smiley:

Tanks and supports have more impact on matches, which does make them feel more fun.

i’m sorry but to me really impact doesn’t equal fun.
fun to me depends on if you feel like you get to do stuff that’s a bit challenging in of itself to do and the actions in of themselves are fun to play with.

for example winstons primal juggling, it’s not that impactful compared to if winston simply push the enemy team into someones elses ult, but it’s a whole lot more fun to juggle them bit by bit to death, now that’s something you don’t get to do really with any other character.
i mean it’s basically the same as roadhogs wholehog but weaker, but i’d say it’s loads more fun than wholehog.

1 Like

Impact is a massive part of what will subconsciously become fun.

If you do something repeatedly that has little to impact, you will get bored.

If it is impactful, you will find it rewarding and engaging. Both big factors in what becomes fun for people.

This is the theory behind the changes for OW2. Make your actions feel a little more impactful. Without it becoming the Q pressing fest that it is now.

1 Like

if anything i think overwatch is too impactful as it is right now.
what i think it will do is maybe relieve some of the frustration of getting “randomly” killed as often and the few face offs you get is more “fair” than it is currently.
but i don’t think old abilities are gonna be automatically more fun to use because it will have more impact.

Agreed. If you play the right tanks and supports together (and play it fairly efficiently), they have far too much impact on the game.

Hence removing a tank, and hard nerfing in fight healing.

Greetings @Pajuris I wish you nice career at Overwatch.I would suggest you,on begning try play Mercy/Moira and support role,then swap to dps/tank.If u decide to play dps,try to play Junakrat,Reaper,and Soilder. I wish you the best in the future! <3

2 Likes