Overwatch 2 Log-in loop. We need help fixing this (Blizzard, please look into this ASAP!)

For those saying this is “the worst launch i have ever seen”. Really didn’t take you guys long to forget about GTAV online release or red dead 2 online release or really any big name company multiplayer release. All these companies are releasing stuff they know isnt complete.

2 Likes

гарнік нік, тільки бракує вісімки замість другої четвірки

Yes I’ve been having this same problem but a different scenario I can’t log in it says login error you have disconnected from the servers even though the servers are up. So how this happened is I accidentally turned of my Xbox mid game and I turned it back on and loaded back up over watch a try and reload it up and it says the error so I open it and close it not working then restart my Xbox by the button and plug, I also tried uninstalling and re-installing it’s not working has anyone had this problem if so have you solved it?

Useless incompetent people, unfortunately nowadays people only get fired for stupid reasons, incompetence is never punished, especially for leads and decision makers.

I have the same problem with my unverified email. It still won’t send

thank god ive had the same problem idk how to fix this i pray that they fix it soon

2 Likes

Same issue as everyone here, downloaded it today to try it out and got stuck in this login loop. So incredibly frustrating that I am just not able to log into a game. Blizz needs to address this immediately.

1 Like

Same here, cant see my friend list too

A SOLUTION, even if not ideal, is to just create a new account until they fix the issue, it’s an account issue, therefore changing account works, the good thing is that the games are already installed so you don’t have to wait for that.

Still, they are useless incompetent people, I will not put a single penny into this game.

Yeah making a new acc works, Sad Blizzard

1 Like

Idk, tried 2 accs, only other regions work, EU - nope

same this has been happening and I lost all my legendary edition exclusives in merging process but now I can’t even play with my friend it absolutely sucks.

1 Like

Making a second account isn’t really an answer unless you have two phone numbers. You can’t use a VOIP number like Google Voice :confused:

I have the same issue, I even tried to change account password and it didn’t help.

1 Like

48h, still can’t log in, 12h or more from the ticket; still the same, ITS SO HARD TO FIX OR ANSWER?

Update: This issue is still occurring.

3 Likes

Same issue for me… Blizzard teams are sleeping ?

1 Like

Overwatch: 2 more like Overwatch: Queue am I right?

P.s. Still can’t login and switching account is not a solution.

2 Likes

stuck in a loop to logging in and no authentic code works i have resynced 30k times and still nothing

2 Likes

me cago na raça deles