Overwatch 2 Log-in loop. We need help fixing this (Blizzard, please look into this ASAP!)

same issue here… Login loop

2 Likes

yesterday i played few games, today same issue as you guys :upside_down_face:

1 Like

exact same thing here

Ok, ok, the bf tried a different phone number and a different email address and IT WORKED. I am not sure if changing phone number on the same email works but this worked. Now he will play on this throw away account till Blizzard gets it together again.
:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

me cago na raça deles

Also having this issue. Submitted a ticket with Blizzard, no answer yet. Says connecting and entering server, then I have to enter my email and password. Just a constant loop of this.

4 Likes

i have the same problem :frowning:

Same issue guys but in fairness to Blizzard they are a small indie company and don’t have the resources of big companies like for example Activation…

1 Like

I have found and fixed the issue guys, you might need to make a new account depending on how deep you are stuck, you might not need to make a new account. The phone number you put in your account made the client/game unstable (crazy i know). All you need to do is setup the account with a new phone number. That said i suggest just making a brand new account IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, if not just change the your old phone number with a new one. Get a phone number from a friend or family. Good Luck

3 Likes

was able to log in one time… never played a game. Computer went to sleep while i was on a work all and now i am in this endless loop of asking me to log in. I wasnt able to log in at all due to SMS stuff … i have been unable to play since launch for various dumb reasons. I am giving up on this game

1 Like

This is also happening here!

I saw your message and tried something. I don’t have another phone to change to, but what i did was: went to my account information, changed the phone number to the exact same number, and now i managed to log-in.

I quitted and opened the game again and everything works.

2 Likes

Overwatch 2 Status Update - October 7, 2022

• We have a fix for the LC-208 error in testing for a future update.

Blizzard have confirmed that they are working on resolving the issue and there will be another maintenance tonight.

I’ve just tried your method but unfortunately it not works for me

All i had too do was call them an indie company and they suddenly fix it :smiley: Amazing

Thank you for deleting my paid copy overwatch and giving me a broken game. A game that you apparently beta tested.

1 Like

Been in this loop for 3 days and people suddenly getting fixed my updater just whent off and im showin 2.1.0.1 - 106172 and still looped is this because i baught a overwatch package?

I also got the update, but it’s probably for one of the other 100 issues. Thank you Devs for working hard. Whoever forced them to release this broken unfinished version however…

The fix should be coming out when the maintenance happens i think not sure though. Its not actually fixed yet but i think thats why the maintenance is happening in a few hours