Overwatch 2 Log-in loop. We need help fixing this (Blizzard, please look into this ASAP!)

Why I still try 2 play this with those stupid fixes? Other thing that doesn’t solve a s**t.

CMON BLIZZARD, DO YOUR F* WORK

I just tried changing the language and it didn’t work

Didn’t work for me either. Anything is worth trying though I guess,

I’m kind of amazed it worked for anyone. The same with enabling SMS alerts or any other type of superficial account change.

My game for some reason now is launching in windowed mode. Was never like that before. ‘Unexpected server error has occurred.’

Pretty sure account is still locked due to account merging, another friend asked if I was gonna hop on and he’s already in game lobby. He only has the game on PC, no merge.

yeah everyone I know is getting in just fine even my sister can get in and Im stuck in this log in loop

Single players games dyeing lol… For this? Good line up of games coming next months. Dark Tide, The Callisto Protocol and Dead Space remake. I just bought Tenchu for playstaion 1, time to go pop that in.

‘Unexpected server error has occurred.’ Curls lips, begins to nod generously.

1 Like

Same issue here been trying to log in and game for the last 2 hours tried everything else nothing worked even changing the language!
:confused:
And its my day off as well man i just wanted to enjoy the game i even bought the battlepass tho
Tried to log in via my ps5 too didn’t work
I hope they get it fixed today !

1 Like

I assume you were able to play before this too right?

wow, so many people here having the same issue? i thought i was the only one!, i’ve constantly been taunted by it since two of my best pals can get into the game fine and dandy, and i just wanna play as my boy genji

3 Likes

You were able to play before though correct? Did you account merge between consoles/pc?

I was playing (on PC) 100% fine since launch, no issues. And yesterday my account merge completed. So I thought I’d go back to console (PS5) to see how it plays there. And got the LC-208 error. So I thought, ugh and came back to my PC (where it has been working) and now I am getting this 'Unexpected Server Error" everyone else is getting.

I have tried EVERYTHING in this thread and the suggestions from Blizzard…not sure what to do anymore…It was working…now it’s not

1 Like

I like how I’m a new user on these forums I’m limited on reply’s and it tells me to move and and look for a new post to reply onto.

What a great company/service lol.

specifically saying I’m allowed 3 reply’s before I should move on or edit previous posts lol.

A positive though, this debacle has encouraged me to look for a new job and not enabled me putting it off after being let go from my previous job last week lol!

2 Likes

Yes i played yesterday all night sadly

1 Like

Changing language didn’t work for me.

1 Like

woke up and problem is solved for me, so probably all u need is just wait guys

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’ve just fixed this issue completely by chance! I had a friend log in to their account on my computer, start up OW2 and get to menu. Then, we logged them out and I tried my account again and it worked straight away.

Hope this helps!

Queuerwatch 2… I have the same issue… Watching the connecting sign since the start. tried 3 accounts on all 3 regions… Nothing…

But i have a temporary solution: Instead this, play Path Of Exile: www dot pathofexile dot com

Not a brainless shooter, but a brainful ARPG, way better then diablo! :slight_smile:

I had this Problem all last night and just this morning i managed to login. I also had an issue where it wasn’t already full screen and when i pressed alt enter to full screen it just stopped the issue.

I’ve had this problem since launch but I just logged in after changing my phone number

How you fix this?Help