Overwatch 2 Log-in loop. We need help fixing this (Blizzard, please look into this ASAP!)

At this point I’m just really frustrated. Been stuck with this bull… for 4 days now. Have to play on a friends account. FIX THIS

2 Likes

I’ve tried logging in on my friends account then logging into my own and it didn’t work.

2 Likes

This is really annoying, I was trying to log in hundred times since yesterday and the loop has never end

1 Like

Just had this same issue and fixed it - I had to log in to my Battle Net on my Browser go to Account Settings and it forced me to fill in my date of birth. After submitting that I could log in to my Desktop App again. Bizarre.

I wonder when they´ll see this problem… I just wanted to play the game

3 Likes

same i just want to play the game

ive tried every posible fix i found wrote a ticket 2 days ago (thats still unasnwered) and i still cant play i literally already payd 10 Euros for the battlepass im slowly getting very frustrated i just wanna play the damn game

3 Likes

It’s says connecting then the connecting disappears and it’s stays forever

I tried reinstalling the game, logging in with another account and changing every setting imaginable. Nothing worked.

1 Like

I changed my number and it bugged the game even more. Instead of looping, now it’s just stuck on connecting infinitely.

3 Likes

I would like a fix for this none of the above is working and as somebody in a disaster area I would love a release from day to day right now.

5 Likes

In the same problem… Nothing works.

had the same issue and removed the phone number from my account, now it worked again.

1 Like

same here! it also seems linked to error LC-208 since my account is linked to ps4 and over there I just get the error non stop

Same issue here. None of the ideas in this thread have worked. Crazy that this thread has almost 200 posts and 5,500 views and not a single thing has even been mentioned by Blizzard about fixing this issue.

3 Likes

same here! seems like blizzard can’t do their job guess we will just need to wait until a mod answers.

3 Likes

I’ve tried reinstalling, changing my password and phone number and nothing has worked. Just tried changing my email and now I am on an infinite connecting screen.

2 Likes

Seems like we cant do much i just read everything here and they have tried literally everything. Something we probally cant fix

2 Likes

same here, i have no idea what to do anymore

2 Likes

same thing is happening to me

2 Likes