Overwatch 2 - Season 10 BAN after server crash

I was playing DUO COMPETITIVE, and yesterday was a server error, getting both disconnected, he was ban for 20hours and me for 15min. Today I open OW2 and Banned for the whole season 10. What a joke for Banning people for their server errors.

Next game I see a lot of people leaving the game, and my friend list a lot of players where disconnected. Its obviously blizz fault. They put AI and BOTS and some algorithm to do these, and these is the reason why is happening these.

They are learning with our accounts. Very nice JOB Blizz.

This is a byg that blizzard is aware of.
Keep an appeal ticket open with support so they know to fix your account too once they get to it.

If you head over here, youl see youre not alone :frowning:

Can’t believe the amount of defects these guys pump out into the live services.

1 Like

Oh no, live service game suffers from bugs. How dare it be like every live service game.

UNLESS! Is not an object of something being DISCUSSED OF :hammer:
Get your TOS answer every 72h till you run our of sanity

I’ve gotten proper help from support, it just takes a while to get through. Usually aroubd 5 replies to the same ticket.

Does anyone have information on this issue?
Is the problem somehow solved or should we wait until the end of the season and be completely disappointed in this company?

On the us forum it’s said that the devs are working on unbanning people, but there isn’t more than that being said yet.

1 Like

Just keeping poking support for a response.

Or open a new ticket with support until they get back to your regarding your own account. Keep replying to it until you get a human response.

Best of luck.