Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – June 3, 2019
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PS4, and Xbox. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- Fixed an issue with Deathmatch games that caused matches to be canceled when there were fewer than 7 players remaining. Deathmatch games will now be canceled when there are fewer than 4 players remaining.
- Quickplay leaver penalty now working as intended for Deathmatch modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines to stop playing in the Hero Gallery after playing 128 of them.
- Added remaining Japanese translations for Anniversary unlocks and Workshop content.
- Changed the decal on the Academy D.Va skin from "판결자" to "가디언".
- Fixed a bug that allowed Torbjorn’s turret to shoot through walls in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where Ashe wasn't gaining ultimate charge while B.O.B. existed.
- Changed Brigitte’s “Take a hike” Anniversary voice line to “Get out of here”.
- Changed Roadhog’s “You’re a talker. I don’t like talkers.” Anniversary voice line to “I’m beached as, bro.”