Player profile TRANSPARENCY IS A MUST in comp games

Yes really. I like how you get caught out so many times yet still deny it, even though the proof is there lol.

1 Like

Caught out?
Literally copy and pasted it myself. Stop trying to jump in and point score. It’s tedious.

You never said any of that when you agreed to my statement, stop lying.

Abit like your lies.

Now speaking of lies, are you able to provide sources?

1 Like

Yep, and now you’re digging yourself a bigger hole. Stop while you’re ahead and admit it. I mean it’s not the first time…

The big reason is that Blizzard wants you to play against weird ranks. Streaming smurfs, who most likely spend most money in game, needs to be fed, otherwise they leave.
Matchmaking is simply bad because Blizz wants it bad.

You really are sticking to this theory of yours. Where are your sources or did you come up with this on your own?
Because if you did come up with this on your own you should stop spreading misinformation.

That’s clearly a direct copy paste of what I said.

Stop trying to make something up.

Correct. And that’s the reason you want to use them. Toxic game play.

So your agreement was a complete lie in this case then.

Can you please quote me or provide a source on when I typed this, or is this another lie?

Also, please can you provide sources for this as to when I said I wanted open profiles so I can be toxic, or is this another lie?

Also, you’re contradicting yourself here:

Here you are saying that Blizzard blocked profiles to stop toxicity. Yet

You said that this guy was correct that they banned profiles due to

When I actually stated it was useful for the following purposes:

Another contradiction.

They’re stacking up on this thread lol.
His dogmatism and pathological lies are coming in their numbers on this thread lol.

1 Like

Yep, hopefully he can provide the two sources to clear his lies.
I’ve also detailed another contradiction.

1 Like

We both know he never will, as he never provides any sources to what he says. :man_shrugging: :clown_face:

This is toxic gameplay.
As I said, don’t need to provide sources. They are your words.

No they haven’t. Your lies, however, have been.

“Bubbleflop”, yet another troll remark. He didn’t take your words out of context, he simply exposed you for the compulsive liar that you are. And again, you keep trying to change your views. Very contradictory and hypocritical.

What’s hilarious is your continuous lying and trolling attempts. I think you need to grow up there buddy.

Not sure me copy pasting exactly what I said is lying.

Nor is giving an opinion on something, then adding more depth to that opinion 5 months later.

But, you’ll make something up for you little vendetta. You do you Wolfex.

1 Like

No they haven’t. Please provide sources/quote them otherwise they’re considered lies.

That’s what anxiety does to you. As stated, we’re not out to get you. I have mentioned before that I am a truthseeker. It’s just pretty sad that I’ve caught you out another two times on this thread, yet you’re not able to provide a source to what you’re saying. I’ve even caught you out with a contradiction you have made.

How is this toxic gameplay?

Definition:
TOXIC means Bad Attitude and Behavior in an online gaming context. It is not uncommon for a player to feel aggrieved in some way. There could be no particular reason for this, or the player could feel ganged up on, underestimated, or undervalued. Source: https ://www.cyberdefinitions.com/definitions/TOXIC.html

I can’t see that using a functionality to potentially better your own team is toxic…?

2 Likes

You keep pushing this narrative, like you need people to know you think you’ve done something. Funny.

The conversation was done in 2 posts yesterday. Yet you keep going round in circles.

So I’ll summarise.

• Private profiles are a bad idea.
  • how blizzard implemented them was terrible.
  • my opinion is that, if they must stay, giving us a snap shot view of what our team plays would be helpful.
  • i found your reason for wanting them removed to be a bit cringe. (If all you are concerned about is countering, you have no faith in your own skills)

Simple summary.

I’m directing my replies you to, but you keep thinking that by all means, I’ll just wait for proof.

Thank you for the summary btw. Can you also review the below and provide evidence/sources, as the definition for Toxicity doesn’t reflect what I said I used open profiles for.

[quote=“bubbleshoot-2869, post:29, topic:31729”]

You’ll be waiting a loooong time.

Indeed. We have eyes, we can simply see what’s been said on here. The spreading of lies and not being able to back up claims, and continuing to lie (even on the same thread). It’s not doing him any favours.

The lies need to stop, because some people that read the forums will believe it, which can be problematic.

1 Like

Suppose I could leave you 2 to help people with the game.

That would be funny.

Suppose we could leave you to help with the game also.
The patch notes would have contradictory bulletpoints and misinformation throughout the game, for the whole Overwatch population, content creators, and journalists to see.

That would be disastrous for the game.

1 Like