Player profile TRANSPARENCY IS A MUST in comp games

What would be funny is people listening to you, while you derail countless threads with misinformation, just to entertain yourself.

That would be overkill. I can’t imagine…

You do realise there’s no “x’s” in my name, right?

I see your posts are getting hidden a lot… Might want to change that behavior of yours.

It was on your old account, before the name change, before it got banned.

Yeah, 2 people keep false flagging… Haha.

Thinking that you’ve upset someone, and laughing about it is pretty nasty thing to do.

1 Like

Funny, because I never had an account with “Wolfex”. But oh well, you do you. Maybe one day you’ll actually grow up. People are laughing at you dude.

You seem to think I care.

Life’s too short. Then can ban me if they want. You are both hilariously misguided.

Unsure how you can think that when all we stick to is the truth.
We don’t lie, we don’t cause upset to toxicity towards other people.

Yet you have done both of these things on this thread.

Any sane person would care.

1 Like

I personally couldn’t care less… (nice stalking btw). :man_shrugging: Yes I’m silver as a support, I barely play support anymore as tank is my main focus. But good job on rating bashing someone, true colours n all that.

1 Like

Yet you keep going…

I know

Your profile was open when we were friendos

If I was doing that, it’d be called rank shaming, not whatever you’ve called it. But I wasn’t. I just stated a fact. You are a silver Moira player.

Same as saying I’m a diamond wrecking ball player. Diamond is the new bang average rank, now they’ve moved the bell curve of MMR distribution.

(And before bubs goes all mad with semantics, he does struggle with taking things like this… Bang average is a colloquialism “Emphatically typical or undistinguished, but used in a context where this is inherently somewhat disappointing.”

I already know what “Bang average” means.
I’m surprised that you think that “Bang average” is such a big/complex word that needs to be defined, but thank you for providing the definition at least.

Are you able to provide sources for the below or are you going to struggle to get out of the lies that you have mentioned above? - as the definition for Toxicity doesn’t reflect what I said I used open profiles for.

1 Like

I can.

I won’t. Can’t be bothered. You’ve got fingers and access to a search engine.

One of the lies is regarding something I apparently said. This cannot be accessed via Search engine.

The other lie is regarding why Blizzard set profiles to hidden, I can’t locate anything, likely because it is actually a lie.

But no worries, I’ll settle that they’re both lies in this case.

You call it a lie. When I just interpreted your actions.

As said before, you have an issue with linear thinking and semantics. Hence why I provided the bang average definition so save you the hassle.

Skill issue.

My actions were clearly written out, yet you’re the one who lied twice, and contradicted yourself another time.

Saying I have an

is a pretty weak statement when you clearly can’t provide truth, and can’t even type on this thread without contradicting yourself.

Now you are calling it a skill issue when I can’t find a source to prove your lie was in fact truth… that’s just an immature response.

As is you saying I lied, when all I did was give an opinion and then added to that opinion.

But here we are. With you still going on about it.

These are not opinions.
You are literally stating “He isn’t wrong though. That is literally why they were introduced.” and “Correct. And that’s the reason you want to use them. Toxic game play.”

So, where is the proof?

Remember when you was telling players that they were purposely ranked Bronze 5 on the following days after release, when I said it was likely to be a bug as it was being reported many times on the forums? Telling, and suggesting are two completely different things.

Who was right? Oh I was right.

1 Like

Oh here we go, point scoring lol.

This is very toxic behaviour from you. As you said.

Ahhh I feel so ganged up on right now, stop it…

No, just an example for you to understand the difference between opinion, and providing factual statements - or in your case, lies.

Stop ganging up on me. Ahh you are so mean and toxic.

I provided my summary of this discussion earlier. You didn’t need to keep going on, but I suspect this is an issue you have that I won’t discuss further on here.

If you never lied in the first place then I wouldn’t be seeking the truth from you.

The summary you provided didn’t go near the lies I have asked you to clarify, hence I made another request after your summary.

I think my assumption about you might be spot on. I hope all works out for you