šŸ“Š Poll: Is 2-2-2 Role Queue good or bad?

Is role que broken? I think it is working as designed.

But yes. Pretty much every issue in the game is community over design.

The fix is fine, DPS players need to get over it.

1 Like

The queueā€™s would be better if their were 4* as many support/tanks by virtue of diversity thereby relieving DPS queue times. I think Mercy is an interesting character except I donā€™t like to roleplay as female. I know some people donā€™t mind or prefer it, but I feel rather, how to say, masculine about myself, so thatā€™s half the roster already.

Omg Iā€™m laughing so hard. Sweetie thatā€™s not being masculine, thatā€™s a child speaking ā€œIā€™m a boy so i just wanna play boy charactersā€
I had the same mentality, 20 years ago.

Embracing your masculinity though actually means being comfortable playing other genders because you are so comfortable in your masculinity that it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s mercy or zen.

Youā€™ll realise this too when you mature

4 Likes

No, no. His reply is a figment of your imagination. Your point was totally ā€œignoredā€.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

49% to 51%
looks like the rq tanked a lil bit of its popularity. :point_down:

I really dont like role Q because i find myself in moments where if I was able to switch we might be able to win but i cant and the fact that it still takes 10+ mins to que as DPS

Iā€™m sorry you feel offended by my preference of male characters that doesnā€™t coincide with your interpretation of masculinity. If youā€™re comfortable playing female characters doesnā€™t mean everyone shares your openness towards said preference. If you find the need to belittle others for their choices Iā€™d say that rather childish.

From now on, I too will refrain from playing any non-male heroes. That includes Omnic robots and hamsters. ANYTHING BUT A STRAIGHT, MALE, MAN IS A NO NO FROM THIS DAY FORTH!!

Gotta protect this masculine energy tank lest it gets depleted by playing something cute and non manly.

1 Like

So not only incompetent but still wrong:

50 votes:
27 for (54%)
23 against (46%)

I see trolls band together these days

1 Like

yeah, even with their own smurfsā€¦

Now, with 84 votes weā€™ve got 58% against rq in this poll. How are you going to dismiss this result?

2 Likes

I actually prefer playing female heros because you know women power? My vagina my rights? Everyone is equal but women are more equal than others etcā€¦

The preceeding satire was brought to you by new Kelloggs sarcasm puffs dripping with your daily dose of sarcasm part of an irresponsible breakfast available in all scummy retailers near you!

1 Like

majority things itā€™s badā€¦ i am thinking thatā€™s due to the over abundance of DPS

which is why it was created because tank and support was tired of being forced to play solo.

So the fact that the majority is not larger is noteworthy.

Ultimately 2-2-2 is a complomise solution to solve a bad game design problem blizzard made in doubling up the ammount of DPSā€¦

they thought only half would be used as they where ment to be offenes or defenceā€¦ not mainedā€¦

But they never extended that logic to tank and support being defensive or offenstiveā€¦ if they had we would not have this problemā€¦

the more character the more likely people find something they likeā€¦so hero avalability will dictate what roles attrackt more players

Yes. Everyone else is a troll except you :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

heā€™s so bland that ā€œno-uā€ is his only defense strategy, other, more skilled trolls would frown upon.

3 Likes

Be careful you donā€™t anger him, or he will recommend QPC to you to fix all role q problems

3 Likes

or even worse, heā€™ll wish him banned.

2 Likes

Not my first rodeo with him :rofl:

1 Like

Idk whatā€™s worse, you guys calling marmites posts as trolling when he brings some valid points to the table, or the fact that you all gang up like a band of bullies calling him a troll.
Grow up.

1 Like