Post pending to be inspected by an admin. (Forum trust level 3 update)

So recently a lot of my post go on hold just to be inspected by admins and posted 3 hours later when they are not relevent or my adresant has went offline…
I think it will be nice if players with Trust level 3 can post without admins having to inspect them or at lest not remove our walls of text and let us edit the “bad” words out ourself (this will even save admins time) and by bad words i mean words that are ok to use in the right context not flaming or insulting players.

Life ain’t fair I guess. How does one get high trust level?

Trust Level Requirements Unlockables
1 - Enter 5 Topics
  • Read 30 Posts
  • Spend a Total of 10 Minutes reading Posts|- Post more than 3 Topics
  • Post more than 10 Replies
  • Edit Wiki Posts
  • Flag Posts|
    |2|- Enter 20 Topics
  • Read 100 Posts
  • Spend a Total of 1 Hour reading Posts
  • Visit the Forums for 15 Days (not sequentially)
  • Like a Post
  • Receive a Like
  • Reply to 3 different Topics|- Create Links to trusted Websites
    (Blizzard, YouTube, Twitch etc.)
  • Create Video Embeds
  • Increased Like Count|
    |3|- Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days
  • Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days
  • Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
  • Reply to 10 different Topics
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Don’t be suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum|- Post Images
  • Create Links to any Website
  • Create Wiki Posts|

And what do you get out of this?

Level 1 gets.

• Post more than 3 Topics
  • Post more than 10 Replies
  • Edit Wiki Posts
  • Flag Posts

Level 2 gets

• Create Links to trusted Websites
    (Blizzard, YouTube, Twitch etc.)
  • Create Video Embeds
  • Increased Like Count

Level 3 gets

• Post Images
  • Create Links to any Website
  • Create Wiki Posts

Sounds pretty useless to me, all in all just seems like Activision-Blizzard is being a control freak.

As far as your topic goes, none of these requirements rule out the possibility of someone being an icehole. So I get why they put anyone on hold.

Well since

is added, people who care about Trust level know the rules and wont randomly burst into spiteful comments.

is hard as well, so i wont be abusing anything, just will be nice if i don’t lose my wall of text every time i use a word in the black list (that’s not public)

I so wish they made the backlist public. Of course there would be a backlash about it, as I’m sure it’s fairly ridiculous.

Is it, you cant even use a (specific) random number combinations (in letters or numbers) thanks to it being connected to gangs or nazi stuff. So when i’m doing math on damage i sometimes by mistake impot this combination of number and my post goes on hold… But yeah wish they at lest trusted us more.

I’ve had this happen to me once before. Just copy and pasted my post and made it again and it went through without a hitch. As for bad words, I just get a message that one is in my post so I can’t post it. Usually just edit it with symbols to get my point across.

I don’t copy all of my post as i’m typing them, and when they vanish it just tilts me. Especially once i spend time on them like looking for souce and stuff like that.

Always write things in word(or an equivalent) if it’s anything more than 200 words.

1 Like

I wrote something like “w h i t e m a n” without spaces, something totally non aggressive or offence and it was under inspection, I think it’s just censorship and political bs on the forums.

Not really. Most censored words are curses and heavy insults. Terms that trigger an investigation request usually are ones who are used for political issues and not Overwatch topics and can be used in an offensive or degrading manner.

This is why “G4y” triggers an investigation request but not “homosexual”.

Sometimes bl izz causes an issue for me. Censorship is every with overwatch the social media aspect around it.

Who is censorship targeting? If censorship does exist on the forum then that means blizzard is trying a group with a specific opinion.

So… who is this group?

Dibidi ba didi dou dou

Di ba didi dou

1 Like

I think the forum needs censorship, but it will be nice if it was less strict on “trusted” people or at lest it didnt just take my text and remove it until an admin posts it. Will be nice if my test went to a “dump/spamm” thingy, so that i can at lest copy it and correct it or something. Like lets have an options to look at out pending posts or something is what i’m getting at.

:arrow_down:also im inlove with this

censorship doesn’t need to target a group, it’s defined as “remove words that they seem objectionable, harmful, sensitive and inconvenient”