Question for anyone

You are also a stalker with an obsessive compulsive disorder to talk about me…
So I’m not sure your word carries much weight lol

Maybe you can coach me from my codes on how to be as good as you? put that pent up energy you have to good use.

Yawn. Change the record. You don’t have many fans on these forums, I wonder why.

I’m curious… why do you think it is a popularity contest?

I’m sorry if me just stating facts and taking no interest in your flirting has upset you… but you’re not really my type.

Happy to play games with you, but you’ve got to stop it with the stalking.

Aww I’m sorry you sad sad man. Come back to me once you grow up because you’re pretty pathetic.

Well, that is just rude.

I be nice and offer to play games with you and that is how you respond. Must of stung that rejection. Sorry.

While it might be true that he said that to you that isnt actually “proof” that shows its 100%. For all i know without actually seeing something that shows him admiting that then its nothing more than empty words that can be said to be conveniet for you to say but att the same time i could say he commented to me that he wasnt boosted but you wouldn call that proof or reliable would you? See the point here all that would just be empty words but no evidence on that actually happening

1 Like

Well, he told me, showed me his profile and told me why he’d done it. So I’ll take his word at face value.

Again, not proof, just your word.

1 Like

Just as you disagreeing is just your word.

Except I have backed my word up with testimony from said player and by looking at their profile.

Na, just the word of a jacka$$. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

See, again with the trying to be mean. Not sure it suits you.

Just be nice, instead of a meany troll.

Actually you havent because what backed up means is that when in this case you having seen it from him then you should have been able to give evidence of it to the people who disagree with you but the only one who claims to have that evidence is you so that is not at all what defines “backed my word up”

Sadly. Posting the code was more “naming and shaming” than is really allowed here.

Giving people a view of his profile and his conversation with me is a few steps too far.

Now, if you decide to not take my world, that is fine.

I did my research and got the facts, so I know I’m right. What you decide is up to you.

You mean you lied so people wouldn’t accuse you of bullying. Who you fooling bruh, not us.

Hi again.

You do love following me.

Add me bro.

(nice edit 1 hour later)

Ther is no need for a code to provide evidence all that would have been needed was seeing his name with the respond saying what you claim he said. So its the complete opposite you have not given any facts and we know you are wrong aslong as you cant back up those claims

1 Like

I have given facts. You have just decided to not believe me. That is cool, you are free to be as wrong as you wish.

I have got one for the worst d.va I have seen ever if you want?

They were getting boosted by their diamond duo. No understanding of map control or willingness to fly anywhere… Was funny to watch.

No you have not given facts you have given empty words. Im not wrong its you who are as you refuse to show evidence on him saying anything like that you claims he is saying and that is the opposite of facts

1 Like

I have given the facts.

You have decided to not believe them and call them “empty words”.

That is your decision and one I am fine with.

I am not doing to post the guys profile, or a copy of a conversation… that isn’t allowed by the rules.

You’ve given no facts :joy: no proof at all, just your word. Using “Rules” as an excuse because we know it’s total bull :joy: :roll_eyes: