Quiting Overwatch even when i spend over 400€ on my account

Its you again… I told you to stop posting here and go cry on your own posts where you are telling people how you lost few games in a row because of throwers and you needed to switch to your smurf account… GO AWAY

Also you are saying any 4K player is able to carry? how the heck am i supposed to carry people who are jumping off map, emoting on point or spawn, playing support but not healing, playing DPS but have terrible aim and not killing enything so 6 DPS in team but only 1 or 2 are doing something and the rest is feeding… Use your brain mkay… iam not a DPS main and i never will so if you have team of 5 dps and you are only tank there its obvious you gonna loose because since first fight reaper or whatever got behind you and wrecked you and rest of your team just died infront of enemy tank… few days back i tried to do a challenge if i can get from low plat even higher only in soloQ… Well what happened was this - I was playing OW for 10 hours straight and started at 2570, after first hour i was around 2300 and i wanted to ragequit because my games lasted for 5-7 minutes in competitive!!! but then i won some games and lost some games so it was basically normal competitive experience for 2 hours so i got back to plat 2510 ish… but then i was in a team with 5 stack and they instalocked 3 DPS and Ball, i was told to play mercy and second support was baptiste, ball dived enemy team, got stunned and killed, i was flamed for no healing and we lost without any tick, on defense we got bastion and sym and they capped point in first push and since then i was on loss streak again 2150 but then my friends were online so i grouped with them and we won some and lost some games but i got back at 2400. Next day i got back to plat but then my group was playing against smurfs again… we lost but sometimes if they have like dia smurf (i just guess that is dia smurf) we are able to win if we focus him down and counter him as hard as we can… but not always… Throwers amd smurfs are the worst from this game not ballanced gameplay and they basically nerfed every hero i liked the most (D.Va and Brigitte) so only thing what works for me is Clockwork so i can play Torb atleast because my friends are maining Orisa and Hog so i cant really play tanks… Like the guy above me said, People does not care about small bugs! And he is right… this game was supposed to be unballanced if you have abilites to use and ultimates and some heroes are just OP and some are bad but if you play heroes like Doom, Widow and you are in GM or Masters then you are really good with them but if people flaming you because they needed something else and you never adjusted to team comp and basically forced them to loose then its easier to buy new account, build lvl 25, throw games and get to bronze or silver, invite some low ranked frens and carry them to plat or diamond and next season do the same with other frens… Big Brain Nuu does not understand simple mechanics of low ranked games because he is smurf and he can get out really f-f-f-f-f ast… just watch some streams and you will see they are placed sometimes in plat on new account and sometimes in masters on new account they buy for content and playing only one hero… that is not smurfing that is learning but in lower ranks nobody cares and everyone play genji or hanzo because they saw something on YTB so they think they are good and then they are going to ruin competitive matches with playing genji against moira, zen, winston, dva, mei and junk…

It’s good to see you again too after you quit the game, also glad to see you’re still talking about a 6 months old topic in an almost 2 months old topic.

Cheers mate.

quitting doesnt mean quited :wink: and iam not your mate :wink: you are just missing the point of this so please leave! Smurfs are not allowed here.