Remove Shotgun RNG

Absolutely. No reason to change him unless he is causing problems in OWL.

glad to hear that his shotgun is all right too.

Does an overemotional post like this help at all?

No lanes? You realize a majority of shooters have lanes. 3 individual paths you can take in any given map. They might not seem clear cut to you, but they are there in every single map in Overwatch. Heck. Even in Call of Duty maps have lanes.

And not all of them hit all the time because the pattern changes. Are you simple?

So Counter Strike is a moba then? I don’t understand the logic here, lanes are called lanes because they are perceived from a top down perspective. In first person they are called paths. Or you can call them paths anywhere you want, it doesn’t mean every game with them also includes neutral creeps marching up and down to attack structures.

Im sorry old bean, theres one solution to this RNG problem…

MELEE THAT HANZO INTO NEXT WEEK!

Did you miss the part where I said “short of having no mobs”?

And stop with the strawman arguments. It’s petty.

I mean Counter Strike is a moba short of having no mobs. Street Fighter is a moba short of no mobs. Tic tac toe is a moba short of no mobs.

No. They’re not.

But cool on doubling down on your petty strawman.

Overwatch has objectives that you have to get from point A to Point B. Or hold for an extended period of time to capture.

The large and slowly growing roster of characters that all have vastly different abilities and they all fairly counter each other. Like a really complex game of rock-paper-scissors.

Street Fighter doesn’t have free movement over a playing field with different objectives. It’s a confined 1v1 fighting game.
Counter Strike has static objectives that aren’t even required to be completed to win in single life rounds and people use weapons that are all identical.

By your logic of what a MOBA is (By the by, it’s not even a real genre. It means Massive Online Battle Arena, The only people who think it’s a real genre still disagree that a game is a MOBA even it adheres to everything they consider a MOBA to be. For example;) you’re basically calling For Honour (especially with Breach Mode) a MOBA.

It has lanes. It has structures that need to be destroyed. It has Mobs. It has objectives. In breach mode it has a boss you kill to win and mini-bosses you kill to buff your team.

But also, Blizzard literally called Overwatch a MOBA once upon a time.

But we know it’s less than a MOBA. We know what it lacks that would define it as a MOBA. If it had those things it lacks? It would be a MOBA
I’m not calling it a MOBA. I’m saying it would be by definition (no matter how vague that definition is) if it had the things that would make it one.

It has the inherent design to a support a MOBA mode. Do you know why? Lanes didn’t come from MOBA. MOBA didn’t invent ANY of the mechanics that it utilizes. Shocker, right? MOBA games took all the mechanics From RTS and shooters.

So call of duty is a moba because it has different classes and map objectives.

Also it is an RPG because of healer/tank/mage.

Could also be considered an RTS.

Again, no. For the same reason CS isn’t a MOBA. Everyone is on an equal playing field. Even with how the operators work. But hot damn. I’ve never seen a triple down on a petty strawman.

But also. I love how you’re clearly trolling but feign ignorance by ignoring the solid argument (that is bolstered by your logic) that For Honour is a MOBA. It’s a pretty sweet position you’ve got there. You get to run your mouth making stupid comments, and you don’t even need to think about what you say or make up any real arguments. Good on you. Continue having fun by yourself now :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, there are 2 types of people who use the same arguments you do that Overwatch is a moba.

1. The genuinely ignorant ones who haven’t even heard of games like Battleborn(an FPS moba) or Smite(a third person MOBA). Have only played LoL once or twice to see what thats about and in general have very limited scope. But want to sound smart anyway. These are safely ignored.

Then there are the second ones.

1. They claim OW is a moba because they want to diminish its FPS origin and definition. They want to show that other skills are more important forgetting one simple fact - removing every hero who requires aim and turning the game into a For Honor/Mordhau clone will not make it a moba either. It’ll make it a brawler/action game.

So there you go, thankfully people who think like you are rarer and rarer and have been mostly shut up by now because of their inane understanding and agendas. Hopefully you’ll see why eventually. But then again you seem to take yourself way too seriously to ever consider learning.

Let me quote this as the pinnacle of this guy’s stoopidity

So its not? What about money? You do realize resource gathering is an integral part of a moba, right? And Overwatch doesn’t have it apart from ultimates which is a more simplified version. So in some respects Counter Strike IS MORE OF A MOBA than Overwatch. Of course you’ll simply bend the rules and ignore this.

Do you wanna quote the part where I said Overwatch isn’t a MOBA or has your “stoopidity” made you blind to anything that disproves your pathetic and literally false strawman.

Try taking your medication next time, cupcake. It’ll save everyone a headache instead having to read your insane ramblings that are ironically all about how everyone but you is insane because they argue with you.