Roadhogs are far too tanky

In this case he has hours on Reinhardt, it is definitely way more than 1 ten minute Tracer game >.>

But moving the goalpost is always fun.

On a more serious note… if someone apparently doesn’t even play a single game of warm-up (in QP) as a tank in about a month, that’s saying something.

I never play warmup games and I am better than you.

Was just typing the same - the better part.
So he play’d Rein this season but his opinion on Rein(Tank) doesn’t matter?
Even when its an opinion on the current season.

I am just enjoying my tea :no_mouth:

1 Like

I am just enjoying my tea

can i have some of it ?

They are too hooky and wholehoggy as well.

https://www.twinings.co.uk/app_/responsive/TwiningsUKI/media/content/About-Tea/shutterstock_126275183.jpg

Is this one good?

1 Like

that is some good tea right there brother

2 Likes

People who have more time on Dps.
But play’d Tank mainly the last seasons.

Let me put my maths degree to good use again, because it usually scares Wicked away. Funny though how people without arguments always use SR as if it meant something.

Here’s what we know: He’s at level 628. Now since I’m at 548 and I can see that I have played 466h in this game, it’s a good estimate that he is at around 534h. This would only vary if my win rate would be dramatically higher than his.
If you add up his time in QP, that’s close to 400h, out of which about 300 are done on DPS heroes. Now we already see that of his ~534h, he spent at least 309 on DPS heroes, probably a bit more, but even so, that’s at least 57%, but that’s assuming he played next to no CP before this season (otherwise the fact that his Junk shows as the most played hero in CP overall leads to a much higher gameplay). Upper bound is 80% btw, so we can with high confidence say that he spent between 60 and 80% of his time in the game playing DPS roles.
That’s not a tank main.

If you go to a job in a different field and work there, lets say for a month, when others ask you what you are doing are you going to say you are working your old job because you have more hours on it historically?

1 Like

1st for me your not a tank main but a D.va one trick.
So if someone playd tank mainly this season his not maining tank?
Like the last time i was a Widow one trick was in season 8…
Looking at the guy at question.
This season he has 8h on Rein and 2h on junk rat.
At what point will you not play your main more and play something else x4 times more?
And my account is from beta…
I love how the time i spend on widow at that time is still relevant when widow herself is nothing like she was at that time nor is the game the same.
People change so does the game, and it takes a lot of time to catch up the time they spent on something.

You denying the COMPETITIVE statistics? You may want to look instead of Quickplay…

I main TANK in comp, and my main DPS is Junkrat, If there are already 2 tanks chosen, I’m not going to be a third tank am I. Also my main healer is Moira, again, only if the others are chosen, but Rein has always been my first pick, hence the time I’ve played on him?

So when you finish a college education in your field, but you’re in between jobs so you do a month as a janitor, just to earn some extra money, at your next job interview you will advertise as being a janitor? Sound logic.

When you clearly spend most of your time in QP, obviously I will value your QP stats higher, especially with CP stats only showing the short term aspects that have a really small sample size.

Yep, I’m a one trick with my 30-50 hours on 4 different heroes… I get that you don’t see many stats on this site, but you see enough to disprove everything you say. As always.^^

You are implying that

a) the OP is tanking on the side because he has to and not because he likes doing it even though he considers himself a tank main and that means he likes what he is doing

b) the hours he has accumulated in different environments and metas define him more than the hours he spends playing now

See, both of these are wrong and you are trying to sell them like they are the truth.

You 2 should have your own sub forum section where you can dispute to the ends of the earth :smiley:

I believe that is what we call “the point”.