Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

Im unbanned and my buddys also.

My problem is solved too. I still think, that one week is a long time for something like that. I hope they will fix something like that in future faster.

There is nothing in the patch notes about this bug fix…cowards :frowning: :bangbang:

2 Likes

Ive been given i think 10 BP skips and a 20% BP xp boost (idk if the boost was there before or not) but i think thats about it

Yeah, its solved, finally!

Same thing, I was given 10 BP skips, 20% I had already from premium bp

1 Like

"Greetings,

During a recent maintenance, your account was unfortunately impacted by a bug that caused you to be banned from Overwatch 2 Competitive Play.

After some investigation, we were able to find the bug that caused this and prevent further occurrences. Additionally, as of the 4/30 Overwatch 2 update, your account should now be unbanned from Competitive. We hope you’ll accept our sincere apologies for the mistake. Due to this, we have compensated your Overwatch 2 account with 500 Overwatch Coins and 10 Battlepass Tier Skips, which you should see added to your account.

We’re truly sorry for any negative effect this had on your gameplay experience. We’re always refining our processes and we’ll learn from this mistake as we continue in our ongoing efforts.

We look forward to your safe return to competitive and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment"

1 Like

Also got this e-mail, received coins as well :slight_smile:

So, I would like to leave another sign here.

Just received an e-mail which states that ny account will be unbanned, compensation will be provided, and contains Blizzard’s apologies.

Well… Well done this time, Blizzard. Thanks for reacting.

And no, I will not complain about timings (I work in corporate CC myself, and just believe me - it’s a great timings).

GG, WP

FYI You only get the 10 skips after you play a game. It won’t update otherwise. So if you think you haven’t got it you probably have

got the mail, got the coins, got the apologies.
i was rly upset, didn’t think we would get any compensation.
thx for that, i accept.

got unbanned, although it took a while!!

another ‘failed to connect’ followed by 15 min suspension.

Oh lord, here we go again…

Get ready for another ban for the rest of the season :slight_smile:

1 Like

finally devs did something good for one time

Blimey that took a while. Glad that it’s sorted now tho.

unbanned, and 100k exp to battle pass

Yay for us all here. Great chatting amoungst you all. See you next Bug!

1 Like

All sorted now people took them long enough

As many have noted already this has finally been resolved and affected players should be able to get back in the fight right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, and best of luck with the matches now!

bro im still not unbanned what the actual frick