Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

6 days… is it now. and sadly nothing really public from blizzard so far i know.

My fault sry. Makes it even worse.
Because of a server failure we get all punished and the worst: No update on his topic.

1 Like

nothing to be sry about. i mean normally that should never lasted longer than 2x days.

I would feel ashamed and run in panic if my software would unjustified block my paying customers. This is would be my top priority, seems like that’s here not the case.

3 Likes

Its not a priority for them they spend more effort hidding this than solving … they talk yesterday of the patch for today about some heroes but no word on this several bug… its blowing my mind this

1 Like

Almost a week later and still nothing, this is beyond pathetic now

3 Likes

The only thing we needed was a time and date when it would be fixxed

Can we agree that if it is not fixed today we need to reach out more on social media/send more tickets because its a joke at this point…

5 Likes

The patch should be deployed about 2 hours after this post. Can’t say I’m instilled with confidence by the silence from Blizz. Guess we’ll find out soon…

Did anyone got an email with the reason for that ban ?

This issue talked about in this thread relates to leaver penalties, which you don’t get an email for.

2 Likes

Im keeping my fingers crossed that we can get unbanned today… not very hopeful as blizz is silant but im still a litlle hopeful

It’s honestly gotten to the point I no longer want to play this game. Unranked is only useful for learning a new hero or if you’re unable to join a comp match because of time constraints - with the added bonus of everyone in unranked picking a role and not actually playing it how they’re supposed to (support trying to be damage etc) and I’m sick of opening this game daily just to not be able to play. Any one know what time exactly the patches are usually released?

1 Like

Same,I have exactly the same problem

1 Like

The shop refereshes in a hour so im assuming itll be then when it does reset

1 Like

My competitive ban has been lifted as per this patch!

3 Likes

My ban has been revoked as well

1 Like

Mine too! No idea if there’s been any compensation

1 Like

ITS FIXED!!! YEAHHHH
life is good again

i got unbanned, checked my battlepass and i received some tier skips as well as a 20% bonus for the rest of the season :slight_smile:

1 Like