Strawpoll: If you ever bail mid-match, what is the most likely reason for it?

h ttps://www.strawpoll.me/20944247

(remove the blank)

None of the 4 options are acceptable.

You need something like an emergency, where you just have to leave. That’s is probably one of the only valid reasons.

in an emergency everybody would leave a computer game, this applies to pretty much everyone and is not a relevant answer. If no other option applies to you don’t check anything.

Yeah… But you are essentially trying to find out what people think is acceptable to justify your own actions…

None of them are acceptable, and if you do any of them, you deserve the suspensions.

its all acceptable as long as you accept the consequences.

no, I’m trying to figure out why and when people tend to leave mid-match.

Why and when I leave isn’t something that I’m trying to find out, I know it.

If you aren’t having fun it’s probably a better idea to just stop, instead of hurting yourself.

1 Like

I completely agree.

But, play to the end and then stop playing. Don’t ruin it for everyone else just because you’re not feeling it/tilted/upset/whatever.

2 Likes

Ah the classic fix the problem by being the problem approach.

Classic logic most people grew out of by the time they hit 12 years old.

I can’t fix any problems with my team, but I can pay it back so they maybe realize and improve themselves next time.

Exaclty… what people learn isn’t a good idea at about 12.

Have you ever heard the saying “Two wrongs don’t make a right?”

You can’t change the behavior of others, especially by dropping out because they tilted you in some way. All you’re doing is adding to the problem, especially when all they’ll see in chat is some manchild raging about not playing the game the same way they expect.

It won’t matter if you’re right about them not being in voice, or switching when they should, all they’ll see is you ruining their game, which can have a knock on effect. All leaving mid-match will do is cut your nose off to spite your face.

1 Like

ok then I’m adding to the problem, I couldn’t care less since the game is screwed to me anyway in that moment.

Then your poll is irrelevant as your reasoning for it is personal and not factual

1 Like

what has it all to do with my poll?? Sure its personal, like a ton of other things in my life, whats your point? What do you mean its not factual? Your word salad does not make any sense.

For all not on voice and make me type on chat mid match: F&&& YOU AND GET LOST, USELESS TRASH!

I will bet that nearly all the players not in voice in your games are better than you and just don’t want to listen to you…

Or are in discord with their stack.

I bet your mom should better never have met your father.

Talking of “word salad” not making any sense…

And now it’s becoming abundantly obvious why nobody wants to be in voice chat with you. You’re incredibly toxic simply because people disagree with you.

Toxicity breeds toxicity, no wonder people get fed up and throw your games. Like I said, it doesn’t solve the problem, it just makes it worse. Change how you communicate and you’ll be surprised what a little positivity does (not in all cases, but certainly some).

I’m left wondering what the point of this poll was to begin with…

1 Like

I think it was just a thinly veiled attempt to prove that people were on his side (it appeared shortly after getting shut down for making similar comments).

Sadly, he just comes across as an angry, spoilt brat. And no one wants to listen to that in voice.

1 Like

you are entitled to your opinion, I am to mine. Think whatever you want.