The MMR is really broken

I admitted I may be wrong but can’t blame me for being sus.

Then why post? You just involved yourself, so you didn’t stay out. :man_shrugging:

Because I despise liars, and obvious ones at that. Why do you care if I care? Look, bright people will know for sure, the facts are there. That’s all there is to it.

May I remind you guys that this thread is about MMR. Please can we go back on topic and not derail yet another thread.

Actually Wolfex, if you go by what you wrote in the original post, it’s about you blaming others for a loss.

Not MMR, MMR is just a number.

You might want to calm down with the trumpian tactics of calling everyone who doesn’t agree with you stupid. May I remind you, you thought it was still 7 wins and called them healers…

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Yeah that paragraph has nothing to do with the previous 2. Which are just you being toxic blaming others.

Because you can’t differentiate between MMR and matchmaker, you claimed MMR is the problem.

You wanted to blame the matchmaker. If you’d of said that, then it would have made sense.

You say i involved myself, but i didn’t.
Context is everything in a conversation.

Also a bit of a hypocritical reminder of the topic when you’ve been derailing this thread for a few days now.

1 Like

Pretty clear. :man_shrugging:

:rofl:
The conversation i said i would stay out of with you was if rodimus is nightwing or not. Context wolfie, context.

1 Like

I thought you were as well :joy: cuz he has many accounts

2 Likes

Many? I have 2 now. Lol.

The fanboying though. People obsessed with me.

Oh look, another lie…

It’s amazing if people actually believe a word you say with the countless times and proof of your lies.

1 Like

This and Prime are the only accounts I have on here.

The 3rd account isn’t on here.

It’s amazing how much of a fan you are Wolfex.

:sweat_smile: Wrong country, wrong original language, wrong gender, wrong way of playing if you compare mine and rodies profiles. He hates playing as mercy, so no way he’d have over a 100 hours on her, and i fail with wrecking ball.

Just because i agree with an argument doesn’t make me someone else. I’ve disagreed with rodimus in the past as well when it comes to hero picks and how to play them. That’s a whole another conversation though.

Blizzard has just no idea what they are doing. If people says this who are streaming with over 2k viewers every day, it has to mean something… I mean… Its just dumb. Even the pros saying it. I uninstalled the game alread and all my friends as well becaude we cant stand this sh*t mmr system. Atleast blizzard getting money from us because of skins. Lmao

1 Like

You mean the streamers who have a bad game then just blame something… That’s who you’d believe over the data, which suggests only about 1% of matches are outside of promised tolerances?

MMR isnt doing anything of note, the issue is them trying to find quick games in quick play. And as ranked used the same match maker, ranked games are run to the same matching.

#reworkmercy

Honestly will never get the appeal.

For me it’s the movement mechanics and being able to see the whole battlefield and ping out flankers or snipers so people know to be careful.

The no aim healing is pretty good though.

And i still think you should earn the rez back by eliminating an enemy instead of a cooldown, that would discourage healbotting.

1 Like

Yeah, I think they need to get away from healbotting FAST. It is too strong.

Luckily it seems like they know this and will change it for next season.

I hope so. It’s always satisfying to get more elims than some enemies while also getting in some top heals.
My best was 20 elims and 10 000ish heals on dorado.
Haven’t managed that many elims since though.

I love talking to myself as well.

I hope the Mercy changes make her more engaging in fights. I want to see more battle Mercy, less healing.

(lol above. no one wants to talk to him)