There no defense against report system abuse

But I doubt muslims have to do anything with my case right? Or the way lot of the people feel about this reporting system right? So stop it.

Telling someone to switch is still not toxic. However I’ll do that and I guess I won’t use the chat at all. What else could I do? Oh I know I’ll just wait an other 700 hours of gameplay time just to get it banned for saying hi, or not communicating at all.

Tf you are talking about seriously. Mate just stop with it.

Man i ask people to swap off all the time you have done more than this just own up to it .

no but they have relevance to the debate between me and the brick wall with down syndrome otherwise known as wickedlike

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
1 Dont use the word useless when you want someone to swap.
2 Find a team.
3 Maybe try asking in the right way and if he doesn’t agree respect his choice.
4 Be the thing you want the other player to be…
I see a lot of things that you can do.

Yet what if someone gets reported simply for asking kindly to switch because another composition is needed?

Asking someone to switch can be offensive because you question the players performance. This is against the code of conduct an thus reportable.

While being justified, would you personally think it’s ok to report someone for asking nicely?

2 Likes

Man if we start adding what if’s then we can talk about this for ever…
Asking someone to swap isnt worth a punishement.
Calling him useless is.

is ok but can be nicer if you want the other guy to really feel that you are a nice guy…

is bad. change my mind.

yet some people find simply asking people to swap offensive, and report… and those people get banned…

hence the system is a failure…

point proved… you sir are wrong… and you proved it yourself…

1 Like

Ya but the person takes the Can u swap of widow as a insult and reports

but then when u play 8h a day and u ask 100 ppl to switch in a week and 50 of them report u cuz they took it as a insult.

See here is where the problems begin.

Okay fine where is the proof. Blizzard has only stated I have been asking people to switch or telling facts such as our dps are kinda not killing anything.

Hello? I have been doing the same thing over and over again and this is what got me banned.

I have been always trying to play that one hero that is actually useful to our team.

What then if it actually is? Shouldn’t I tell them?

Not swaping isn’t woth a ban, just like asking for swapping isnt.
Yet you have one-tricks getting banned for this. And you have people getting banned for asking people to swap on top of calling them useless.

liar i never have been ban for asking someone to swap niceley lol

Dude go troll somewhere else.

bye bye troll… back to your bridge its daylight outside

No you and me are no one to judge that player. The SR system is here for that…
If hes bad, calling him bad wont make him good… + you know that if his bad or has a bad game since no one has 100% win rate…

Troll? please explain to me i could go into 20 games and say swap retar* and still not get perma ban this guy knew what he was doing.

Just wait it out. You’ll get eventually punished ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No hope they just lie cause they are mad. Just leave them be they are the once who get reported not you.
Cause everyone who asked for someone to swap was banned lol no its jsut the people who use that as an excuase to flame other players.

i have been punished 4 times never perma you obv messed up big time and got reported for alot more

tra lo lo lo la lo… lo lo lo… lo la lo… troll lo lo la looooooooooool…

Yeah it’s my bad when I don’t like seeing a hammond teammate not getting kills but feeding. I should have just not tell them to switch after all right? /sarcasm