There no defense against report system abuse

Look man im setting you on ignor do what you want, but you cant take my freedom of speak on the forums, you can try to downgrade my oppinion with chaildish logic all but thats about all you can do to me.
Out of your 19 post here 10 of them are nothing but insolts vs me and my oppinions something i never did to you.
Its a fact that people report for what they feel like its right. Its not something i made but its something ill support. And its not abused in any way since when you get punished and you insolted others you can’t get out of it.
Do what you like im not wasting my time with you any more just so you can insolt and downgrade me more.

someone who practices islam is a muslim… nothing political or a slur about it… its factual… facts dont care about your feelings

Just flag this guy.­

But someone’s religion is still irrelevant to the topic. I personally don’t care about what religion you are against. Just keep this thing out of the topic please.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TOXIC YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET PERMA BAN HAHA

bro enjoy ur ban stop trying to lie .

You are boosting how u wanna take everyone’s freedom of speech , How on earth can you not read what u are saying your self.

What is wrong with u as a human being.

Okay tell me. How toxic do I need to be?
Is telling something’s wrong with our team enough?

if you read back you would know the relevance, wikid said “im free to my opinion”… i replied “until muslim’s take over”

that is the relevance… because in muslim majority country’s you don’t have a right to free speech or opinion… again, not a slur… or an insult, just a fact, and facts don’t care about your feelings

yeye keep telling yourself this i have been so toxic in this game and most i recieved was a 14 day ban man dont try deny this its like when hackers get caught and try say they didnt use it man own it up and buy a new account

I told you 10 times if you call anyone useless you are insolting him no matter if its a fact or not. You are free to ask him to swap without insolting him WTH…
Do what you want now idc.
I for sure think that you guys will report anyone who called you useless non stop as well.

actually no i ignore it and continue playing what i want… because im a normal human being… the kind that existed before 2005

But I doubt muslims have to do anything with my case right? Or the way lot of the people feel about this reporting system right? So stop it.

Telling someone to switch is still not toxic. However I’ll do that and I guess I won’t use the chat at all. What else could I do? Oh I know I’ll just wait an other 700 hours of gameplay time just to get it banned for saying hi, or not communicating at all.

Tf you are talking about seriously. Mate just stop with it.

Man i ask people to swap off all the time you have done more than this just own up to it .

no but they have relevance to the debate between me and the brick wall with down syndrome otherwise known as wickedlike

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
1 Dont use the word useless when you want someone to swap.
2 Find a team.
3 Maybe try asking in the right way and if he doesn’t agree respect his choice.
4 Be the thing you want the other player to be…
I see a lot of things that you can do.

Yet what if someone gets reported simply for asking kindly to switch because another composition is needed?

Asking someone to switch can be offensive because you question the players performance. This is against the code of conduct an thus reportable.

While being justified, would you personally think it’s ok to report someone for asking nicely?

2 Likes

Man if we start adding what if’s then we can talk about this for ever…
Asking someone to swap isnt worth a punishement.
Calling him useless is.

is ok but can be nicer if you want the other guy to really feel that you are a nice guy…

is bad. change my mind.

yet some people find simply asking people to swap offensive, and report… and those people get banned…

hence the system is a failure…

point proved… you sir are wrong… and you proved it yourself…

1 Like

Ya but the person takes the Can u swap of widow as a insult and reports

but then when u play 8h a day and u ask 100 ppl to switch in a week and 50 of them report u cuz they took it as a insult.

See here is where the problems begin.

Okay fine where is the proof. Blizzard has only stated I have been asking people to switch or telling facts such as our dps are kinda not killing anything.

Hello? I have been doing the same thing over and over again and this is what got me banned.

I have been always trying to play that one hero that is actually useful to our team.

What then if it actually is? Shouldn’t I tell them?