TRACERs Abilitys needs polishing

Oh yeah, I miss it too.

If you do not intend to make good counter-arguments to this post why are you here then?

1 Like

just to tell you that this c4ncerous hero doesnā€™t need ā€œpolishingā€ but a huge hit with a nerf bat.

1 Like

Use
preformatted text Preformatted text ``

I guess Iā€™m just stupid since I still donā€™t get it working,
English is not my first language sorry
but if you google
( twitch tracer recall is bugged )
then you will find many old but still existing bugs for Tracer

1 Like

Just put text between these ``

This happens only if you have ping, since the game is ptp.

These are all intentional. Only issue I have with tracer is sometimes the pulse bomb will either get stuck to people when it clearly shouldnā€™t have. Iā€™m talking about teleporting pulse bombs.

Correction to title = Tracers abilities need REMOVING!..

that is allā€¦

Stop removing your posts and commit to them

Canā€™t you remove yourself instead?!
since iā€™m not interested in reading about your salt against Tracer, thank you in advance

1 Like

canā€™t you just nerf yourself instead?!
since iā€™m not interested in reading about your complaining against Brigitte, thank you in advance

I do not understand people like you, participate in a discussion and then starts talking about something completely different

1 Like

The biggest issue imho is tracer does not forgive any ping issues.
So the higher your ping (mine is 50ms as example,) so I kinda have to go recall before hanzo even shots, since I would be to slow reacting to him. If his arrow would hit me.
I first thought its an ability like rave form of zarya bubbles, which is before the ā€œfavor the shooterā€ but as far as Iā€™m aware it only counts if you are early enough to be faster than his shoot with your ping.
But i guess this counts for every ability.

i was responding in kindā€¦

hi i have good news for you,
you can avoid seeing and reading my forum posts just by not clicking on them,
so why canā€™t you just go to some (BUFF SPAM AND HEALS)
and show your support there,
thank you in advance.

Trace and brig situation is a completely different caseā€¦ Brig was a broken hero for a long time and she actually got nerfed by blzrd 5 or more times, which proves that she really was overpowered. Tracer, although annoying for you and many is not op and she only got nerfed once and it wasnā€™t even needed. Haroes are not objectively broken because you personaly dislike them grow up.

2 Likes

Trust me, even at 15ms ping you still get problems with the teleporting Hanzo arrows. Basically the hanzo shot you on his screen but takes time to send the packages (ping doesnā€™t matter).

BLINK:
As a Tracer main, I have never noticed anything strange when blinking on stairs.
What I do find problematic is its interaction with walls and especially some doors. If you are touching a wall, yet arenā€™t looking at it, and are even able to walk in a straight line, you will sometimes get caught on the wall anyways and go nowhere.

RECALL:
This is not a bug.
If you are at 50 hp and grab a mega, but then take damage down to 25 hp. you will be returned to the 50 you had 3 seconds ago as this is higher.
if you want to return to 150, you need to NOT go lower than what you had 3 seconds ago.

PULSE BOMB:
This is one of the issues plaguing tracer due to latency. She is one of the heroes who have the most annoying interactions because of this. Sometimes you can even hit the stick and it will still disappear on death.
The bomb however is not the only thing affected by latency issues. Have you ever used Blink but are somehow stunned after, just to be teleported back and your blink charge is gone? Yep it happens very often, and you can even be teleported back from multiple blinks with every charge used being gone.

LOW RESPAWN TIME GAMES:
Yea this is somewhat annoying, since pretty much every other hero will simply have all their cooldowns refreshed on respawn.

1 Like

go to the training area let the bots do some damage on you, take the healtpack then press E, 99% off the time u will get all off your HP back, i have experienced this bug myself,
and if u search (twitch tracer recall is bugged) then you will see Dafran experience this bug in a high SR game

2 Likes