Two leavers in my first three games this evening

Happened again this evening, its becoming another frequent occurence on this game again where I keep getting leavers.

Three games in, two leavers…

Yeah spamming the same post isn’t going to make anyone feel sympathy sadly.

It happens. Deal with it and move on.

If it’s that much of an issue for you, stop playing.

Side note, I played around 30 games yesterday across 3 accounts. Only 1 leaver, and they returned within a minute. So it really isn’t the problem you constantly cry about.

1 Like

Welcome back to Leaverwatch.

Greetings @RodimusPrime I have to agree with you this time,I play alot Overwatch this days,I remembar only 2 ppl ‘‘leave’’ in the past 3-4 months, one of them was me (I got dc and I rejoin the game instant) the other player happend the same and it was opposite team.

It happens. And I can sympathise with people who are annoyed by it. But in the end, there is nothing you can do. You either get on with the game and do the best you can… or cry about it.

If they are on your team and you are getting stomped, just wait for the counter and leave too when the timer is up. It isn’t much of an issue.

I am not trying to get sympathy.

I have dealt with it by posting it here for the community to see it is an issue.

Thank you for the advice, but i like the game, I will not stop playing.

Good for you, it clearly is a problem. I am not crying about it, do not assume I am.

No. You’ve spammed the same post which is against the rules.

Everyone knows leavers are an issue. Stop crying about it and either get on with the game, or stop playing.

I haven’t spammed “the same post”.
These are different instances, different days.

I am unsure how you are getting the assumption that I am crying. Please stop trolling.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

Same or similar.

We know you are tilted by leavers. We get it. You aren’t offering anything constructive, no solutions (and no, not losing SR when there is a leaver is not a solution). Just merely spamming the same thing over and over (remember the boy who cried wolf…)

But what can anyone do, just get on with the game, or stop playing.

Solutions were provided on previous posts. I am making the community/devs/people who look to enhance the game, aware.

Tilted, no, complaining yes, to make it clear that its still an on going issue and frequent.

Funny thing just happened , a match got cancelled partway through with a notice that a hacker was detected - one notice i’ve never seen before.

No one has ever posted something that is legitimately a “solution”.

It is always some version of “I shouldn’t be punished wah wah wah”.

Yeah, I’ve had that cheater one a couple of times. Quite funny when it happens.

My input would be, that leavers happen, they obviously ruin experience in comp to everyone involved.
In my case if I would know, that my connection isn’t good, I would stick to arcade or qp. I wouldn`t want to my potential dc ruin game of other ppl in my team. I might have 1 unexpected dc a year… it could happen, in that case I would gladly have 2 days ban in comp. If this rule would be implemented, it would clear comp from ppl who leave intentionally or have constantly bad connection. I believe that blizz is way too benevolent with leavers. Although leaving comp impacts other ppl game experience and their SR, leaving person gets ban for few hours the most.
Is first leave really just 15 min ban? :slight_smile:

Maybe others haven’t. I’ve always posted about the team. Hopefully one day they’ll review my solution.

Unfortunately the 15min ban is the minimum unless that person is lucky to leave bang on the end of the match. Pity they’re not banned for a longer period.

What are they going to review? What are they going to find?

They already have systems in place. 15mins is just the start. If someone is deliberately leaving they will get slapped harder. 15 minutes to start is fair as most levers are not deliberate.

On the post above i typed:

Exactly what I typed here is what I’m referring to:

Areas of functionalilty can be enhanced, nothing needs to stay fixed. Just because they have a system in place doesn’t mean no further changes can be made. Blizzard have made multiple updates to the game since its 2016 release, its whats game developers do.

They can. If you have a cracking idea send it to them directly.

Although Id be amazed if you do. Given you have literally nothing but personal anecdotes to work from.

Which I have done, on their forum.

That isn’t directly to them, as you’ve been told they do not look here.

So I would suggest emailing their customer support team, or DM’ing devs on Twitter.

(I doubt your idea is actually good though so might just get you ignored).

Hopefully one day they’ll bring back their community officers, they were here in the past.

They still wouldn’t be the right people to give your idea too as they were not usually Blizzard employees, weren’t respected volunteers who just worked to keep the peace.

You need to email your idea, with probably some sample coding to show proof of concept (don’t give them the whole thing, you got to protect your $$$$)