Two leavers in my first three games this evening

I don’t believe the source code is out there for public consumption.

I thought you’d come up with the idea and developed the code… It is yours to give.

Nope, if they provide access to the source code, depending on at the very least the language used I may indeed be able to whip up a proposed solution.

Better still, they could review posts and get their own team/MS to enhance it.

So what you’re says is you have nothing to work from.

You can always code something from a game of your own making to prove the theory. Then extrapolate it to OW when they let you in.

Correct, anything people have recommended in the past on these boards/Twitter/direct comms, have all been proposals/solutions/general issues, not just me. The source code was never released to the public domain.

I could, but I would sooner put forward the issues/solutions for them to review/consider as that is what usually takes place, especially with games that don’t have an open source code.

They have all the data in the world. If something like this is a problem, they’d of already noticed and have fixed it (or be working on fixes).

From that I’d suggest there isn’t an issue personally.

Depends how they’re using that data. Data is nothing until utilised in someway.
With what I have posted, they could use the data gathered to aid in their decision making should anything come from it.

Correctly one would assume.

I highly doubt any forum dweller could analyse the data better. And that’s coming from me who has literally built their career on data analytics.

Indeed, leave it to the guys at Blizzard to whip up the data into something more informative. We’ll just provide them with happy/negative feedback that can maybe aid them in future information gathering drives :smiley:

Well, that is pretty much exactly how all these things work.

Indeed, happy to leave it with them peruse.

They have been doing that for over 6 years and decided not to make any major changes… so I guess the data suggests it isn’t needed.

As said above, data is nothing until churned into some sort of information.
Data can hardly suggest anything until turned into information to aid in decision making/see patterns.

And they do that and make their decisions. So I guess there isn’t much of an issue.

Stop crying about leavers. No one cares about OW1 any more. Just vibe and enjoy playing with who’s left.

Exactly which is why I posted this on the forums. Maybe one day they may use this to aid in information gathering/making decisions. Scroll up, you will see that we have already covered this previously.

As mentioned earlier, I am not crying, I know you find this hard to understand as you struggle to understand/read behaviour. Just to reiterate for the sake of how your mind may work… I am not crying. Scroll you, you’ll be able to re-read.

Although you may no longer care about OW, it doesn’t mean everyone else and/or Blizz do not.

Where did I say I didn’t care about OW? Talk about not reading and understanding…

I said no one cares about OW1. And that is so apparent when you just play the game. People are either done, or waiting for OW2.

Just because you don’t care, doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t.
I meet countless people on OW who do care in games.

You can’t place the entire population of OW players under the same flag of ‘They don’t care’.

Lovely if you care. But play the game. You are in the minority.

What formal evidence do you have that I am the minority?

Look at how few players are actually still playing atm… and how many of that small number still truly care about OW1.

It is nice to see you enjoy it, but you are in the minority. We are just in a dead zone waiting for something now.