Two leavers in my first three games this evening

Oh, in relation to the all time high player count (and regular higher player count times), maybe so. But in relation to active OW players, I wouldn’t consider myself to be in the monitority, these players still care.

Well, that is nice that you think that. It is always good to see things positively, even if you have to lie to yourself.

Not lying to myself at all, just going off what I can see on the game while playing.
You haven’t brought any factual evidence that ‘No One’ cares other than what class as, an opinion.

You haven’t brought anything to prove me wrong though.

I am going to smurf in bronze for fun.

Confirmed that its just your thought process/opinion.

Enjoy “smurfing”

Youve confirmed nothing, other than you complain a lot about a video game.

Just move on.

Just making the community/devs aware of the problem. I have moved on to playing more games.

How did the smurfing go?

I got bored and started spawn camping mercy’s. Was funny for a few games.

There was once a widowmaker spawncamping me. I swapped to a widow and killed them. I hope they learned a valuable lesson of not standing out in the open in front of the enemy spawn.

Mine was in open queue. But still.

Happens. People have a habit of getting cocky when spawn camping and then leave themselves wide open.

Yeah, this is a pain but there really is nothing you can do about it. Posting won’t help sadly, but I do empathise with you as it’s happening a lot recently (including my own games).

I seems to be that if the first round is lost people leave, which is a strange attitude to adopt considering the knock on effect it has to the persons SR but, whatever.

For genuine players who are looking to get better and move through the ranks, you’re hindered by smurfs, leavers and throwers. The chance of actually moving up is greatly reduced to an almost none-existent state because of these factors, conversely, the chance of you ended up so low you’ll never escape are quite high.