What is blizzard's position on Tea Bagging?

Why the hell would u get mad over a T-bag in this mess of a game? There’s Barely any skill involved… The dude that T-bags gets a random ball in his face just as much as you.

Man up instead of complaining. The game needs a rework more than giving attention to whimps that T-Bag.

1 Like

Righty-o what do you think skill is?

What you imagine it to be.
I’ll give you a hint, there’s multiple answers.

Not sure if serious thread or jokey joke

1 Like

Everything can be considered a skill.

Though if you don’t agree with what i think about it then clearly you don’t think the same as me.

There is no other community where people add luck factors to skill like the OW community. If you haven’t experienced these luck factors then you sir are either blind or increadibly ignorant.

I know for a fact that this game barely has any luck factors.

It has a big role with:

• Mechanical Skill
  • Map Knowledge
  • Strategy
  • Team-Play

These are one of the main factors that have somewhat the most weight.

Now of course i’d love to hear what you think has luck, since i’m incredibly “ignorant”

Also it’s incredibly.

1 Like

You’re crazy… I’m done, agree to freakin disagree.

Though could you please provide examples?

1 Like

I have been t-bagged by a player… I was never the same…
Afterwards he send me a friend invite and we queue as a group and chat over voicechat.
When we queue up and have to wait and go into death match during the waiting time. We now t-bag each other when we sleep dart each other or kill each other. I still owe him a t-bag.

Sometimes someone teabags me because they think they are so good and bla bla bla, it is funny. I see this guy purposefully trying to anger me, either because he is full of himself or because he is angry himself. What I do is I respawn and show him who calls the shots.

Sometimes it is friendly cheek and just fun. If someone is doing it because they are a negative, angry person. Just jack them down a notch or 5. If they are better than you, leave it up to someone else.

1 Like

When he gets fragged it’s luck, when he gets a frag it’s skill.

I think that’s basically the story here.

First off: how many elements in this game are random? @serkONE Damage is fixed, ult charge is fixed, most heroes don’t have spread in their shots, CC durations are fixed, etc. Sure, the snipers are very random, because they can spam shots and most head hit boxes are so small that even pros have so low crit percentages that you can’t actually guarantee the crit, but apart from Widow/Hanzo/Ashe, there’re very little random factors.

Next up: Who even notices tea-bagging? On the kill cam you only see about a second beyond your death and at that time you should already be busy with thinking about the next attack.

Thirdly: tea-bagging is a hindrance to those that do it. Sure, it’s just a minor thing most of the time, but how many times have you seen someone perform a potential PotG, then emote and get killed during emoting? Tea-bagging can only happen if they move over your corpse and perform an unnecessary action.

Lastly (not leastly though^^): there are many toxic actions you can see - abusive chat, sexual harrassement, throwing, flaming, racism, etc. You can’t compare that to what I personally see as a little victory dance performed on my avatar’s dead body.

1 Like

Most people do it because they’ve seen streamers do it. Sadly this community is not the most creative and will just copy each other.

Which is standard in modern day meme culture, and general social media. There is no originality anymore.

As for tea bagging in particular… its all context. You know when they do it because they are just being trolls… thats a report.

But if its all fun and you know they are just having a laugh. It is fine.

Personally, it is just a game… win or lose, people just need to show some humility and manners. Just say gg and move on to the next. If you start trolling/bming it will backfire eventually and you will look like a fool. (This is a wider thing where I think match chat should be removed anyways… why do I need to be able to talk to the enemy…)

9 out of 10 cases of toxicity I’ve experienced are on team chat, not match chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. Team chat is just as bad. But team chat is needed (people jsut need to be banned more for being toxic)… Match chat just isn’t needed.

this is why we cannot have nice things,
snowflake brats crying “don’t tea bag me”

i have no problem with t.b
i even endorsed it.

its my opinion i dont give a [explicit] if you despise me.

p.f

There is no logic in this post, lol… There is nothing that would make him a tbag defender :joy: (and no he is also not toxic)

This is very contradict, lol

That is still your own choice… If people act like a weirdo ingame, i just laugh about it :joy: funny fact: the bullys hate it that you laugh and don’t get upset by it :joy: