- Pick Pharah, shoot him.
- Pick dva, force his wraith cooldown, and eat his rounds when your team is attacking him. He can’t heal if he can’t deal damage.
- LITERALLY GET BEHIND ANY SHIELD FOR A MOMENT AND SHOOT HIM.
- Pick Mcree, press E + RMB, or just outrange him with pressure. One headshot will force wraith most of the time.
- Use literally ANY other CC ability.
- Pick widowmaker. end of story.
Reaper is strong against extremely disorganized players.
This makes people in low ranks think he’s broken apparently.
Is he really, though? I mean, just try picking mcree for once against him.