Blocked XP level in co-op

My co-op commanders can’t level up anymore. Today I played Mutation misson and the result screen showed that I recieved ~250k XP, and my commander is levelling up from Level 1 everytime. But my Mastery level is not increasing. It’s stuck. Currently I’m at 38 LVL with 0/119000 points, and no matter how many games I win, I’m not gaining XP…

2 Likes

Same problem here. I can’t level up too.

Me too…should we report it as a bug or? I really do want that xp :slight_smile:

I already sent a ticket waiting for reply

2 Likes

Same here, Xp blocked in coop, waiting for the answer to your ticket Firewalljack

My problem solved this morning after blizzard reset my password.

1 Like

Should I reset my password too?

I recommend you to try. But Blizzard support is reset mines and everything come back automatically. Also, my Starcraft start to crash after every co-op game now. I applied latest patch today and this happened.

lovely, im trying to report it in game, sends me to support page, which refuses to let me do anything about it, and tells me I must report it here on the forums. im getting real tired of garbage tier support from blizzard.

im stuck in xp as well. I noticed it seemed to have stalled a while ago, but I thought they might have just nerfed the exp gained or increased the needed exp or something, but its flat stalled, ive played a few to test.

It’s gonna be fixed. The question is - When?

Edited - Scheduled maintence will be on Wednesday, 4th December from 03:00 (CET) until 05:00 (CET).

Let’s hope for the best.

Well now after couple years the problem is back again: as of yesterday, in Coop I can’t level anymore.

Am I missing anything?