Can't connect to EU servers

Well, same thing here guys. Tried to play good-ol SC 2 campaign after some time away and now i cannot log into EU. US seem to work fine. I hope they will fix it soon.

It’s weird because there’s a lot of testimonies of people that came back to the game after not playing for a while and experiencing this problem. I wonder if it’s linked. If no one in the EU could access the servers, I feel like public reaction would be way bigger (and the problem addressed already…)

How many tickets do you need to write here for Blizzard to take at least some kind of action. Connection to EU servers does not work and that’s it.

Someone commented about this issue on the US battle net forums, which was apparently required to get a reply from Blizzard, because no one seems to be here. :confused:

Changes were made, services were restarted, and this issue should be resolved now. Please try logging into EU region again and let us know if any errors persist.

4 Likes

It’s OK now . Thanks

For me the issue still persists.

Sometimes I can login but then I face an error shortly after, telling me that the connection to the blizzard servers has been lost and that a re-connect is being attempted.

This never works.

Other times I can’t even login.

If it’s any help my account has been dormant for quite some time and from other sources I’ve read that this can sometimes cause issues.

Please advise as the game is currently completely unplayable.

It’s fixed for me, thanks very much!

13 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot Connect to service Dec 2023