Co-op commander lvl reset bug?

I think alot of people ran into the issue where their 3 Free to play commander’s lvl just got resat back to level 5 recently. I believe this is a bug… is Blizzard awarded of this at all?

2 Likes

Hi there Dliu, we’ve gotten some reports of this alright, and it’s currently under investigation.

https://support.blizzard.com/article/000183385

3 Likes

my 3 f2p commander also reset to lvl 5 also today. please fix it. also some people having same issue in co-op chat also so I m not alone facing this problem. ty

1 Like

I have the same problem.

Same problem.
Also many people complaining in the chat.

Hello, the same problem here , reset co op level at 5 at kerrigan and artanis , what is going on ???

Yep, same problem! Hope this will be solved soon, I believe in you Blizzard SC2 Dev Team!

Same problem here, all 3 got reset and stuck at lvl5.

Same here :frowning: Raynor went back to lvl5.

1 Like

EU Server. Every free commander above LVL 5, became capped at 5 and all levels are gone.
Can we get any updates on the issue? Why this problem wasn’t fixed in 2+ mounths?
Are there any people working to “maintain” this game?

1 Like

Same problem for me. All 3 base commanders from lvl 15 → lvl5.
Also EU server.

Same for me, EU Server, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis capped at lvl 5 from lvl 15 before. Please fix

My Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis also capped back to level 5.

Kerrigan was unlocked all prestiges, still does but at level 5.

Raynor P1 and still is but level 5.

Artanis P0 level 5.

So what, I just wait?

Happened to me yesterday. haven’t been fix till now. all three free commander reset to level 5. please fix.

I just ran into this issue as well

Same here, I had all commanders maxed out but when i came back after a long break everything got either reset or given a random level ( some are level 3, 7 or 14 ).
Its funny because i kept my prestige talents yet they are level 1.

same here…Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are caped to lvl 5 and ask me to buy the games (which I did in 2020) to have them higher level…

Same here, my co-op commanders Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are capped to lvl 5

This happened to me a few days ago too. It still hasnt returned to normal and my free commanders are capped at lvl 5.

same problem, hope for early fix