Cross-Server Co-Op Commander Level

First off, I know SC2 was kinda abandoned by Blizzard, but here’s to hoping, this is more of a shot in the void.

Would it be possible to somehow make it so if we wanna play with friends on other servers, we don’t have to completely re-level every single commander we might wanna play from scratch? Maybe have like a shared level so all the Mastery and Prestige is universal across all servers? That way you don’t need to regrind them on different regions every time, I think this would help the gamemode quite a bit.

Also with the sharing, maybe do the same thing for Campaigns so you also don’t have to replay it all to have it on your profile that you completed it on different regions?

You’re right that it isn’t going to happen, but that said, I disagree. I’ve enjoyed having the regions be separate.

When I maxed out all commanders, achievements and ascension on my main region, I switched over to start again. It’s been great having something different than the monotony of only all maxed commanders and wasted XP.