Game doesnt launch since the new patch? anyone else?

SC2 doesnt start since Patch 4.12.0 since the 11.6.2020
My game just doesnt start no matter how long i wait. i get this screen here
imgur dot com/gallery/KmyVlrx

11 Likes

Same here, but after I wait for about 10-15 is does start. Really annoying.

1 Like

ur lucky aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

I got the same issue :frowning: I am still waiting…

Same issues! Blizzard?!

Same problem for me!
Error:
4C297EE7-A295-4142-8DB0-5E1E075DE095

same issue here, takes over a minute to load up.

Exactly the same problem here…

I’ve literally tried everything I could… Restarted the modem, put SC2 exe into exceptions via firewall, even switched it off, reinstalled both SC2/Battle.net launcher, manually deleted every battle.net related files, did Scan and Repair TWICE (for nothing), etc. Still cannot connect. Every other games I have from Bnet (Diablo 3, SCRemastered, CoDWarzone) are works fine. StarCraft 2 nope, just loading for the eternity - I am not even lucky enough to get in after a few seconds.

If I choose cancel, the window will disappear, and Bnet says “Game is running…” - whaaaaaaaaaaaat? :smiley:

All it is since the last update. Come on, I’m playing since 8 years, never happened such a thing!

2 Likes

Same issue here, i did play yesterday normally. Today i spent 4 hours reinstalling SC2, clearing logs, registers, repairing my SC2, checking and reinstalling drivers for nvidia etc. Nothing helps. SC2 just does not load no matter how long I wait. Just lost whole day of play and that was my only free day since ages…

2 Likes

I have this problem too.

stejné StarCraft 2 se nenačte ostatní hry od Blizzardu fungují normálně

Same for me too. :frowning: I’ve reinstalled Windows as well, so clear Windows install, clear SC2 install, and still that loading window. I need to wait like 10 minutes to start… Frustrating.

2 Likes

Exactly this. I’m having it in MacOS.

Same here, a loading screen appears.
Today I forgot it open and after a few mins the game plays…try to wait some minutes, in the wait of blizz solving the problem

I am not able to start the game.

Loading…

That is all I see. Freshly installed game. I have all drivers, windows updates. etc.

yeah you describe it exatly as it is T__T

same here. glad I’m not the only one

1 Like

if it works after having to wait 10 min to start ill be patient and try it

guys! it works! you just have to WAIT really long (I did a SC2 system scan and repair, put the graphics from 64 to 32 bit just in case - dont know if that helped, too). Everything is super slow though.

1 Like

same problem. dont know if its windows10 update or something with sc2.